Alicej_t #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too. That moustache, his weird expression. Ugh! Then again the conman and Gramps were both creepy too - maybe she has a type?
Gramps seemed to be after Alice, the conman was after her money, this one seems a bit too interested in her kids to me.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I really hope he’s not.
I do find the body language in the pictures she posts interesting though. Often she is fawning over him and he’s just looking at the camera.

Reactions: 4
I really hope he’s not.
I do find the body language in the pictures she posts interesting though. Often she is fawning over him and he’s just looking at the camera.
I’ve thought this too. She’s definitely far more into him that he is into her.
Whatever is going on from his side, I just get a really bad vibe.

Reactions: 2
I’ve thought this too. She’s definitely far more into him that he is into her.
Whatever is going on from his side, I just get a really bad vibe.
Likes attract likes.

Alice will continue her patterns and playing the victim because she doesn't have the self awareness, brain cells or courage to own her tit. The tit that attracts and perpetuates her car crash life. Having said that- she probably wouldn't even if she could because she lives for drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think she’s so narcissistic that she thinks the men she gets in relationships with absolutely adore her and are the real deal. Time and time again, never learning from her mistakes and the real lessons life is trying to teach her

Reactions: 3
So satisfying seeing her decline in followers, engagement and @dansbites still being one of her most popular hashtags. May it long continue because we all know how much she'll be hating it 😄 Not to mention the % of fake followers!

Attachments

• Haha
So satisfying seeing her decline in followers, engagement and @dansbites still being one of her most popular hashtags. May it long continue because we all know how much she'll be hating it 😄 Not to mention the % of fake followers!
Ooh, which programme is this?

Reactions: 1
Ah her latest post gives me second hand embarrassment!

Also, why does she have podcast host in her bio?! Wasn’t that like 2 podcasts, at the start of the Salmassian debacle?

I helped my cat deliver her kittens. I don’t have vet in my bio 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am actually offended by her latest post. Implying she hasn't had a family portrait for 7 years because she hasn't had a man with her kids. So single parents can't have a 'family' photo then?

Reactions: 17
I am actually offended by her latest post. Implying she hasn't had a family portrait for 7 years because she hasn't had a man with her kids. So single parents can't have a 'family' photo then?
I agree. Her motivations and priorities are so off.

Reactions: 6
Excuse me when did she get engaged? There's a rock in her Instagram photos but no grand announcement to my knowledge?

Excuse me when did she get engaged? There's a rock in her Instagram photos but no grand announcement to my knowledge?
She announced it a few weeks ago, although we’d called it on here long before she went official. The rock is fairly nice though. And probably has more personality than the deaf-behind-the-eyes, man-child fiancé!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.