Alicej_t #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The most dishonest part of the article was when Alice told E that they don’t post things for likes.
1. E was 5 at the time…what’s the point of talking about social media attitudes with a 5 year old? Why would E care at all? Alice only said it to sound like a super good mum who definitely doesn’t use her child as free photography labour.
2. LOL Alice is the epitome of an attention seeker. She loves to gloat, loves to pretend…literally everything is for the likes.

Also, she really thinks she’s hot stuff in that grid post 😂 and how many shots do we need of the pool…we get it, it’s pretty, move on 😂

Reactions: 4
Made me laugh when she said they’ve only taken separate photos on this holiday, none together. I reckon it’s so she can keep her holiday snaps when she gets divorced, no one even needs to know he was there!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's just so flipping unfortunate looking. I have a face like a smacked arse so shouldn't really comment but she's so awfully hateful looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s funny to me that she spent the entire time from the Queen’s death to the funeral on holiday out of the country.

It’s funny to me that she spent the entire time from the Queen’s death to the funeral on holiday out of the country.
I’m not sure it was intentional. She was at a wedding then carried on to a holiday which was likely planned way before. Pretty definite in the case of the wedding. And I don’t think she has any role in the funeral so wouldn’t have been missed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m not sure it was intentional. She was at a wedding then carried on to a holiday which was likely planned way before. Pretty definite in the case of the wedding. And I don’t think she has any role in the funeral so wouldn’t have been missed.
Yeah, as awful as she is, a wedding and holiday were probably long planned and couldn’t be helped or changed. I wouldn’t have changed plans for either of those if it was me.

Yeah, I don’t think it was intentional. It’s just such an odd coincidence that she left on the day the Queen died and came back on the day of her funeral.

Alice is really feeling herself lately…her last three photos are of her semi-naked 😅🤢. The “naked dress” looks crap…would be pretty with better underwear (or is it a bikini?) that compliments the dress, but the way she styled it just looks awful.

Reactions: 5
I mean fair play if it's what she's happy wearing but with that underwear/bikini it just looks like a beach cover-up

Yes it looks truly awful with the black underwear underneath. What was she thinking?

Brits dressing like that abroad make me ashamed of my country.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.