Alicej_t #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God that post is everything that’s awful about mummy blogging. Glossing over the frankly terrifying bits (moving your children in with a scam artist?! 😨). Acting like it’s just your passion to throw out recipes when you are quite clearly on the beg and would sell your children’s image and participation as soon as look at them (that rightmove thing or whatever it was?!). Not a huge amount of reading the room seems to have been done by Alice in her intervening 13 years (or reading it would seem, not the most impressive vocabulary on display there).

There’s more to life than your pregnancy Alice (and you ‘feeling’ those struggling with infertility was so woefully misjudged). I’m not sure the audience you scammed before (any satisfied SLAY alumni want to vocalise here? Unlikely) necessarily have time for you showing off your perfect puppy baby, perfect bump, heartbreakingly hesitant children, Range Rover and perfect Dorset insta-life.

I wish I could say good luck to her but honestly I think the internet, adoration and the display of family life has been extremely dangerous for her before and her kids would benefit from her giving it up again. Sorry Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know! The lack of lessons learnt is mystifying. it's like the MOFODs, who still keep going despite the horrendous MOD fall out. After that why wouldn't you do all you could to protect your privacy and that of your children's?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Has MOD not staged a full scale come back yet?

That whole saga was the most entertaining the mummy influencers have ever been 🤭
That was what brought me to tattle! Surely she’s tried to make a comeback? I had forgotten about her 😂 would love to know what she’s doing now.

Reactions: 3
That was what brought me to tattle! Surely she’s tried to make a comeback? I had forgotten about her 😂 would love to know what she’s doing now.
Me too! Thank you MOD for influencing me to come here, even if you weren’t paid for it!

• Haha
Nope, no comeback. They have a separate home Insta that is officially run by FOD but is probably managed backstage by MOD

I wonder how Alice justifies liking these Tweets. The Jack Monroe Tweet thread was full of receipts but so is our Alice thread! How can us participating in this thread be bullying but the Jack Monroe thread is fine? #bekind Alice
In fairness - JM is a band wagon jumping twit who has failed to mention her wealthy parents and very involved co-parent to her son.

Alice at least comes by being an hole fairly honestly.

• Haha
@Persephonehasreturned Actually she did have a shady grift. She was selling t-shirts with someone else’s quote about the patriarchy on it. “Women need more sleep because fighting the patriarchy is exhausting” https://www.thecut.com/2016/03/study-finds-women-need-more-sleep-than-men.html
Exactly. And let’s not forget that while Alice was spinning us the inspirational story of how she slayed as a high-earning, self-sufficient, patriarchy-fighting single Mum, her parents were providing her with a property to live in and her ex-husband (wealthy, dedicated Dad) would have been giving her a chunk of money each month for the kids. Not to mention the wealthy men she couldn’t live without, showering her with designer bags, business class flights and lobster dinners…
She’s a fraud through and through.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why is she so tired? Surely she’s at the stage in pregnancy where you feel great and have energy? Seems like she’s really milking this pregnancy.

Also, why can’t she spell neighbourhood?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Alice is a very watered down version of Jack Monroe. Made her living talking about how hard it is to be a single mum, the sole earner, living alone etc. While technically she was all of those things, she lived on her parents property so always had childcare, and seemed to hop between high paying jobs and 'influencer' work with ease, was always going on fancy holidays and dates in London. She's not exactly ever been a mum on benefits living on a council estate trying to make ends meet while working two jobs.

Reactions: 10
I think there are some similarities between Alice and Jack but I wasn't comparing them. I just thought it was a bit rich to like a thread like that when Alice has done multiple IG stories about what witches we are. The Twitter thread about Jack and this thread about Alice are basically the same sort of thing. Except we don't tag her in our posts!

Exactly. And let’s not forget that while Alice was spinning us the inspirational story of how she slayed as a high-earning, self-sufficient, patriarchy-fighting single Mum, her parents were providing her with a property to live in and her ex-husband (wealthy, dedicated Dad) would have been giving her a chunk of money each month for the kids. Not to mention the wealthy men she couldn’t live without, showering her with designer bags, business class flights and lobster dinners…
She’s a fraud through and through.
Whilst she was spinning this line about smashing the patriarchy she was getting a bloke’s name tattooed on her arm after knowing him a fortnight. And getting scammed by him for her life savings before the scabs fell off.
Tell us again about your feminist principles Alice?

Reactions: 15
Whilst she was spinning this line about smashing the patriarchy she was getting a bloke’s name tattooed on her arm after knowing him a fortnight. And getting scammed by him for her life savings before the scabs fell off.
Tell us again about your feminist principles Alice?
Remember what the tattoo cover up was?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.