Alicej_t #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol I canā€™t even imagine buying new stuff third time round, in hindsight everything seems like such a waste of money to me, I think Iā€™d buy everything second hand.
I completely agree! Literally no need when everything gets used for such a short amount of time really. Saying that, I know how much my pram goes through day to day, so Iā€™m glad that was one of my only new purchases. šŸ¤£

Reactions: 2
That was my first thought too. Then I tried to relate it to my situation. My daughter has known her step dad much longer than Aliceā€™s (we have been together 3 years, and she met him after 6 months). But she is quite tactile with him. I donā€™t think she would rest her leg on him but she does hold his hand sometimes (she is 9). Iā€™ve also tried to make sure she feels like she can do that (obviously only if she wants to and it took years of them knowing each other). So I felt guilty for judging Aliceā€™s picture (for once!). We all live together so my children probably see my husband much more than Aliceā€™s see hers. I donā€™t know what to think really.

Ok. So now I have looked again and is that his hand on her daughterā€™s leg?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
That was my first thought too. Then I tried to relate it to my situation. My daughter has known her step dad much longer than Aliceā€™s (we have been together 3 years, and she met him after 6 months). But she is quite tactile with him. I donā€™t think she would rest her leg on him but she does hold his hand sometimes (she is 9). Iā€™ve also tried to make sure she feels like she can do that (obviously only if she wants to and it took years of them knowing each other). So I felt guilty for judging Aliceā€™s picture (for once!). We all live together so my children probably see my husband much more than Aliceā€™s see hers. I donā€™t know what to think really.

Ok. So now I have looked again and is that his hand on her daughterā€™s leg?
Yes his hand on her leg. Itā€™s kinda weird I think

• Sick
Reactions: 7
This whole thing gives me the creeps

but I just would have huge boundaries about introducing new strange men to my kids anyway never mind have them in these situations

Reactions: 3
What happened to this jokers grand 2022 blog resurrection? One post about orzo pasta. Give it up Gretchen, stop trying to make ā€˜bloggerā€™ happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.