Alicej_t #2 Yesterday utter disarray but hey at least I've now got a fiance - Slay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First post! Heyyyyy!

I actually know Alice in real life, ish, and can confirm there's been zero mention of this insanity on FB. I'm genuinely concerned for her. The tattoo! One minute she's cleared half her wardrobe for him, the next she's moving in with him! I'm actually quite shocked by this turn of events as her kids seem so settled where they are at moment - being close to her parents, etc. I just cannot imagine uprooting my kids after a few weeks of dating someone. My parents would go absolutely mad at me.

Reactions: 7
I just can’t fathom how you can just uproot your kids (seemingly) on a whim. It looks like they are at a lovely school and will be due to go back in a couple of weeks. How will she be able to find them places at a good school in London?

Reactions: 1
I did see that someone had commented, asking about how she'd got school places. No response :rolleyes:
I noticed that too - replying to all the gushy comments but not the one asking about the practicality of it. Doesn’t want anyone to burst her love bubble.

How come the previous thread is closed? Full? It’s bonkers - I can’t begin to understand how she’s justifying moving in with someone after a month or so of dating.

Maybe the kids are staying with her parents?
Couldn't give a flying duck about schools...MY children, my flesh and blood....NOTHING...absolutely and or nobody except the biological father matters. My children would always be my absolute number one priority...I would live in a dustbin, in abject poverty, before I settled down with a man whom is not their father. Just what children deserve.

First post! Heyyyyy!

I actually know Alice in real life, ish, and can confirm there's been zero mention of this insanity on FB. I'm genuinely concerned for her. The tattoo! One minute she's cleared half her wardrobe for him, the next she's moving in with him! I'm actually quite shocked by this turn of events as her kids seem so settled where they are at moment - being close to her parents, etc. I just cannot imagine uprooting my kids after a few weeks of dating someone. My parents would go absolutely mad at me.
Is the as bad in real life as she comes across online? I suspect those that know her personally on Facebook would be less encouraging about her life choices, so she's chosen to only share it with the insta crawlers.

Reactions: 2
Is the as bad in real life as she comes across online? I suspect those that know her personally on Facebook would be less encouraging about her life choices, so she's chosen to only share it with the insta crawlers.
She shares very very little on FB. I always quite liked her (although she's always been a bit of a show off) until the last year or so. The on-off relationship with Gramps just did me in in the end. Now this!

Reactions: 5
She craves attention. So sad. Those poor children. I don’t get the rush. He must have tried MK for a night, decided it was tit. so she’s put him before her children’s needs, and has decided after no doubt one discussion, to pack up and ship out back to London. Crazy.

Reactions: 2
Someone has pulled her up on it on her feed and she said “ she has moved 12 times before she was 16 and she thinks she is doing ok” er..... you really aren’t Alice. I am hugely surprised that the children’s Father is supporting this. If he has given this this the green card, he is as bad as she is!

Reactions: 4
She was engaged to Gramps and he never spent the night wtf?
Totally agree, they were getting MARRIED and he never stayed the night with the children? He was going to be their step father?! It is so weird , it’s beyond me!

No longer follow. But dipped in just now and then came here - shocked. So new relationship means taking her children from MK to west London. Just as schools reopen. They seem to be with her most of the time but surely there father has some in put? If memory serves he’s Winchester way?

Her ex husband lives in Dorset but splits his time between there and London I think. I'll be so surprised if he's ok with this!

I wouldn’t be surprised if the new sugar daddy is paying for private schools.....

Guess who is wearing an engagement ring 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sorry - I can’t attach the photo but see her latest stories from inside her car. Is she recycling the Shaun engagement ring, or is it a new one 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Shaun was not interested in being a step father. I got the impression the holiday she took her mum on was one he was supposed to come on too.

I take it the new guy is loaded?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.