Aliceinscandiland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow her? I have never known anyone lazier. She struggles to get to work on time, is constantly not feeling well and her husband seems to do so much and her so little. Her parents own the shop she runs, and she smacks of entitlement

Reactions: 3
I don’t follow her but she is always spamming my FB groups with her barely hidden self promotion.

Reactions: 2
I unfollowed a long time ago. Despite the pretty interiors I couldn’t cope with the moaning.

The tipping point was a story that she was far too busy creating content to type ‘#gifted’. 🙄

She was also one I unfollowed and completely forgot existed until I saw this thread.

• Haha
I unfollowed a long time ago. Despite the pretty interiors I couldn’t cope with the moaning.

The tipping point was a story that she was far too busy creating content to type ‘#gifted’. 🙄

She was also one I unfollowed and completely forgot existed until I saw this thread.
Yes she seems very busy not doing much! She has a cleaner, and also someone to work in her shop, I do wonder how much her shop makes (considering she keeps a lot of stock 🤣)

Oh god yes total hate follow , lazy entitled person who has it made and moans non stop . Extremely privileged but seems to have no idea .

Reactions: 3
I used to follow this blog, then unfollowed ages ago. I've seen her pop up on my Facebook feed every now and again. What made me unfollow was she said on Facebook that her neighbour had found something that she thought Alice's daughter would love and gave it to her. Alice was fuming and ranted about having to now have the plastic rubbish in her house. She was genuinely annoyed with this poor woman for giving her daughter a gift because it didn't fit her aesthetic. That made me think what a horrible, horrible person she was so I unfollowed. I've just had a look and see nothings changed. Her daughters rooms are all to suit her and what she wants her house to look like. I know my daughters love their rooms and have all their toys in there. I find it hard to believe her daughters are as inspired by moomins books, a schleich blue whale and a wooden apple as she makes out. i feel sorry for them, and her poor husband who she seems eternally annoyed with. Such a materialistic person. Also, why does she speak with such a posh accent? She must come from money hence her parents giving her a shop to hoard all her scandi treasures and play with them all day. Argh she just winds me up!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Hmm yes all of the above. The weight thing too, if you really want to lose weight be sensible, stop moaning, stop eating crap and do some exercise. Didn’t she have hypnotherapy for it?

Hmm yes all of the above. The weight thing too, if you really want to lose weight be sensible, stop moaning, stop eating crap and do some exercise. Didn’t she have hypnotherapy for it?
Yes she went to hypnotherapy for it then seemed to decide to carry on the way she was? 🤷🏻‍♀️ She never stops moaning and seems to want to lose weight without trying. I’m shocked at what age she is, she looks truly awful.

@onmylunchbreak yes that is not nice that someone gives a gift and if it doesn’t fit your aesthetic you aren’t happy. Totally agree with you about the bedrooms, no way kids want rooms like that 🙄

Reactions: 1
wondering how this thread isn’t more active today after watching 20 stories about her dining room table. She coming across very Verruca salt. 🙄 “I just want to throw money at it now”

wondering how this thread isn’t more active today after watching 20 stories about her dining room table. She coming across very Verruca salt. 🙄 “I just want to throw money at it now”
Me too! Have you seen her tonight lecturing on people to not message her about the box of tomatoes she has bought?! She is so so entitled, such a brat. Verucca Salt is exactly correct, the dining table 🙄🙄

Didn’t follow her for long, does she have any health conditions? I’ve actually never come across anyone that’s “not feeling well” or “feeling a bit ill today” as much as her but then is suddenly fine again and never seems to do anything about it or find a reason why she feels like that.

I didnt pay that much attention to her and have recently unfollowed so I may have missed it but it really really annoyed me!

Edited to add, I just remembered the way she speaks and pronounced words 😩😩 nothing has ever irritated me more!!!

• Haha
The constant ‘ommm’ drives me up the wall.

The tomato rant was ridiculous too, what a brat. So tone deaf. Many people have reduced or no income at the moment, and there she is slagging off imported tomatoes. It’s ok for her to make people feel bad about buying those, but the minute anyone questions her choices she gets all salty. spoiled brat!

The tomato rant was ridiculous too, what a brat. So tone deaf. Many people have reduced or no income at the moment, and there she is slagging off imported tomatoes. It’s ok for her to make people feel bad about buying those, but the minute anyone questions her choices she gets all salty. spoiled brat!
youve just reminded me about the little tutting noise she constantly makes when she talks 😱 that drove me insane!

Spot on, some of us are really struggling financially so to berate us for buying what we can afford is no better.
The ommm and tut is made worse by the lazy drawling voice 😩

Didn’t follow her for long, does she have any health conditions? I’ve actually never come across anyone that’s “not feeling well” or “feeling a bit ill today” as much as her but then is suddenly fine again and never seems to do anything about it or find a reason why she feels like that.

I didnt pay that much attention to her and have recently unfollowed so I may have missed it but it really really annoyed me!

Edited to add, I just remembered the way she speaks and pronounced words 😩😩 nothing has ever irritated me more!!!
Exactly this, always bloody ill, all the time. She wouldn’t last a minute in a normal work environment

Spot on, some of us are really struggling financially so to berate us for buying what we can afford is no better.
The ommm and tut is made worse by the lazy drawling voice 😩

Exactly this, always bloody ill, all the time. She wouldn’t last a minute in a normal work environment
No she wouldn’t last in a normal work environment at all. She seems to find moaning on Instagram too much work 😂 She wouldn’t last a minute in the real world

• Haha
Anyone else wondering when she’s managing to get any homeschooling in between all her Instagram moaning? 🤔