Alice Liveing #7 Paddy won’t commit, her clothes don’t fit and the app is still Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who in their right mind eats a Mars bar and thinks ‘ooh I’ll just record myself attempting to seductively eat this and then share it with 695,000 people’ 😂

For someone with really bad anxiety or whatever is wrong with her today, she doesn’t half love eye bleeping herself. Can’t be bothered making content so I’ll just stare at myself while doing a weird grin for 10 seconds and stick it on my stories.

Reactions: 8
Oh Alice, come off it. We've all seen your Pinterest board.
on the one hand I do think, she’s bound to get so pissed off with the question especially at others’ weddings.
On the other hand, if the newlyweds see this they might wonder why they spent all that cash on inviting her if she thinks marriage is so tit

Reactions: 7
Oh Alice, come off it. We've all seen your Pinterest board.
😂 And a really weird response when you live with your long-term partner. I saw that meme a few times yesterday and it’s about being single and the pressures of match making in Indian culture. Not saying she has to be married but it’s quite a diss on him saying shes lucky not to be married to him. Surely if you loved your partner but didn’t want to marry your response would be oh I don’t believe in it or I don’t see the need. Not that you were lucky not to be!!
I’m totally overthinking this 😂 but it’s embarrassing she’s shared this, when we all know she’s desperate for him to pop the question. She’d be another Tally Rye and will be the only thing she talks about (if it did ever happen).

Reactions: 10
Would she ever just duck Andy Vincent and put an end to the thirsty boob jiggling.

Daddy Paddy probably has a fantasy about banging Margaret Thatcher.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Per her latest post -yes alice, I’m sure people who pay for your app are just desperate to know what you get up to in your work outs. Not like they pay you to tell and show them via a dedicated platform…

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Really does make me laugh when she does the obligatory laptop/notepad pic pretending she’s doing work/ feeling motivated. Alice, when I write notes to be focused it’s business cases, brain storms or real notes. Not writing about *checks reciepts* Rylan and the Snake and something about how he handled his fright.. also please don’t branch out into psychology, please just get a therapist.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
‘Never been more committed to being successful. Honestly feeling another level of motivation right now.’

Genuinely nervous for the inevitable crash that will follow. Buckle up, everyone 😬

Reactions: 3
‘Never been more committed to being successful. Honestly feeling another level of motivation right now.’

Genuinely nervous for the inevitable crash that will follow. Buckle up, everyone 😬
It’s happening very soon!!! Period in a week apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Alice Liveing #8 perpetual cat-cow, can’t raise her brow. Such a busy life, why won’t Daddy Paddy make her his wife

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.