Alice Liveing #4 Alice is liveing but the ostrich is not, she’s sat there crying over a spot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not only does she find it hard to make friends, she also appears to be estranged from her siblings. She doesn’t even seem to see Rhiannnon anymore who was supposedly her bestie!

If her and Paddy do get married and have kids, I wonder if he’ll continue to be absent every other weekend?

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Not only does she find it hard to make friends, she also appears to be estranged from her siblings. She doesn’t even seem to see Rhiannnon anymore who was supposedly her bestie!

If her and Paddy do get married and have kids, I wonder if he’ll continue to be absent every other weekend?
She’s definitely estranged from her sister but I recall a holiday where her brother and his partner were there. I think since RhiRhi became the only woman to ever have a baby Alice doesn’t have anything in common with her. She rarely seems to see Tally now either and I thought they were the best friends ever. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She’s definitely estranged from her sister but I recall a holiday where her brother and his partner were there. I think since RhiRhi became the only woman to ever have a baby Alice doesn’t have anything in common with her. She rarely seems to see Tally now either and I thought they were the best friends ever. 🤷‍♀️
Alice seems to be the main denominator there. Maybe she’s not a good friend??

Reactions: 4
If I was this woman Frankie I’d find it a bit odd that she’s posted about friendship and not having many friends and how great she is.. maybe just me 🙊

• Wow
Reactions: 3
If I was this woman Frankie I’d find it a bit odd that she’s posted about friendship and not having many friends and how great she is.. maybe just me 🙊
Single white female vibes - great film, worrying thought pattern. 😬🙈😳

Reactions: 4
And Frankie’s story doesn’t mention Alice other than a small tag of her @

Padster is away this weekend - again. 😬
Where TF does he go?! My partner travels a lot for work but is here as much as he can be and tries to be present most weekends. Paddy seems to spend every weekend without her??

Reactions: 5
And Frankie’s story doesn’t mention Alice other than a small tag of her @

Where TF does he go?! My partner travels a lot for work but is here as much as he can be and tries to be present most weekends. Paddy seems to spend every weekend without her??
*correction - since I wrote this josie has added more of Alice to her stories. I think what would annoy me most about being friends with her is being asked to take those cheesy posed photos of her.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.