Alice Liveing #3 Almond alice’s skins on fire, shame her app Is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or maybe it’s all that Botox

F43A5E8B-7DD7-4B95-B7DE-224CF9C92E71.jpeg

shocked that she’s downloading workouts in real time. What.. too busy being a socialite and melting down on IG to do her job? That app is not her #1 priority but should be.
IMHO

Reactions: 3
Why do her monthly challenges always start in week 2 of the month instead of the first day / week of the month?

Reactions: 7
Why do her monthly challenges always start in week 2 of the month instead of the first day / week of the month?
Someone asked that on her promoted Insta App page - didn’t get an answer! It’s not a 28 day monthly challenge starting on the 11th unless she has a longer October than everyone else. 🤔 I think this time she said it was due to new coaches filming their workouts but it’s a bit off if you’re paying for it…..with things like this you need to be at least a month or probably two in advance all filmed, edited and ready to rock and roll. Last minute just isn’t the approach.

Reactions: 7
Some people aren’t happy with the appy. Worst part is Alice hasnt responded. Seems they are paying for the 12 week gym challenge and haven’t seen anything new since August, so wondering if they should pause the membership.
That’s really poor. I’d love to know how many subscribers she’s actually got…

Reactions: 6
I've noticed in the fb group a lot of members answer each others questions and there's little true coaching goes on from Alice at all. She just posts her stuff on the app and then asks for positive feedback to repost on insta.
Not real coaching to me.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Isn't it weird how much she is banging on about how excited she is about this damn challenge every day but she hasn't actually posted one thing about it on the dedicated insta page?! Surely it warrants some hype there given that people are actually following that page for the app only? She hasn't posted to that page in over a month. No one seems to be answering peoples questions either in the comments? Meanwhile you have Alice all over Insta taking selfies of herself for no good reason instead of focusing on this. Her business.
And why is she introducing the new trainers AFTER the challenge has started?! Surely introducing them before might incentivise people to sign up and do the full challenge?
She is being so amateur about this it actually hurts to watch. Or am i missing something?!

(Please take this as constructive criticism Alice or anyone who reads on her behalf)

Reactions: 6
She never responds to queries on promoted Insta posts about the App (or only once that I’ve seen), she hasn’t posted on her own Facebook page since June and I’m not a member of the dedicated App Facebook page but surely that’s a very important arena for interacting with people? What’s she so busy doing?? Yet she says she is sooooo excited and proud of it. It’s a mess. The recipes are amateurish, the challenges are always late or unreliable and the twelve week programming doesn’t seem to exist? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She never responds to queries on promoted Insta posts about the App (or only once that I’ve seen), she hasn’t posted on her own Facebook page since June and I’m not a member of the dedicated App Facebook page but surely that’s a very important arena for interacting with people? What’s she so busy doing?? Yet she says she is sooooo excited and proud of it. It’s a mess. The recipes are amateurish, the challenges are always late or unreliable and the twelve week programming doesn’t seem to exist? 🤷‍♀️
She has a insta page for her app...the last post is 2nd September.

For someone who's job is social media she's not great at using it to promote her actual business effectively.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She has a insta page for her app...the last post is 2nd September.

For someone who's job is social media she's not great at using it to promote her actual business effectively.
Imagine how much designer tat she's posted since then? It's crazy - she had all of lockdown to put together a comprehensive plan for an app. Plan and film 2/3 months of content beforehand, recruit supporting teachers, source some decent recipes. It's all done on the fly, not professional at all. And then to ignore the people paying for it and continue to smugly share your gifted gym wardrobe and go on holiday when things aren't done. Just bad optics all round. Wonder what her management have to say about this venture that's no doubt going to fail in a few months?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.