Alice Liveing #3 Almond alice’s skins on fire, shame her app Is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Truthslayer for our new title!

Recap: Gym, shop, spa, app breaks, travel, some facial or peel or laser, app breaks, do an almond commercial, app breaks, get a magazine cover and post it daily, app breaks,….
You get the idea. Come follow along!

Reactions: 6
App break, quick flash of Lewis in undies, ad break, grubby t-shirt, app break, tampering with skin, ad break….. 🤦‍♀️ :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
She’s started us off well for the new thread - soooooo excited to be driving to the gym in her electric Volvo, have a great day, we can do this and then an ad break. She really should be on QVC - she can make a decent product sound like tat. And now she’s looking for a studio to film in. Everything seems to be very unplanned.

Attachments

• Haha
That's a very unflattering dress
It’s not the best is it? Doesn’t even seem to fit properly. She has a lot of frocks that seem to be made from curtain material. I like a floral and the one she wore to the wedding was gorgeous but some of these are not flattering to her shape at all.

It’s not the best is it? Doesn’t even seem to fit properly. She has a lot of frocks that seem to be made from curtain material. I like a floral and the one she wore to the wedding was gorgeous but some of these are not flattering to her shape at all.

I've been trying to work out what it reminded me of...sound of music!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That's a very unflattering dress
It cuts across her arms at the widest part and makes them look chunky and the waist
the belt cuts her off and adds visual volume. She may have a flat stomach, but it doesn’t look like it there.
Also the hair. Why is EVERY influencer doing their hair like that? It’s just not flattering.

Im done 😂

• Haha
Overwhelmed. Does she not like the new thread title?? 🤨

It really is a rollercoaster isn’t it. Happy sad happy overwhelmed anxious positive sooooo excited almonds exhausted almonds. I mean we have ups and downs. But possibly not quite so publicly.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
WTF was that this morning??! “I wanted to do a fun little thing which is to ask you to ask me what my favourites are”

Who is that fun for Alice? What was the point?

The answers must all have been from her. I refuse to believe that normal people are up and replying to Instagram question boxes at 8am.

Reactions: 8
WTF was that this morning??! “I wanted to do a fun little thing which is to ask you to ask me what my favourites are”

The answers must all have been from her. I refuse to believe that normal people are up and replying to Instagram question boxes at 8am.
You would be surprised. Sadly some people get sucked into her completely pathetic, materialistic life. This is where the problems are, people think people like Alice are the ones to aspire to in every possible way. As we now know she’s had an eating disorder, she has mood swings like the banana boat ride at Thorpe park, she isn’t very good at doing her job (app creator), she lies about how modest she is and also lies to make other people fork out money for products she doesn’t even use, just to line her pocket.
In short she is an arrogant, disingenuous, money grabbing weirdo. Because let’s face it, anyone who shares their life to people they don’t even know is pretty weird!

paddy is an ok guy and could do so much better. Maybe they have something, or maybe he is just being sucked in and blinded like the other 702k followers she has.

Reactions: 7

Agreed. She is so shallow and superficial. All she cares about is materialism and showing off. She’s almost as bad as Zanna!

That was filmed at the end of April. It’s like she’s taken 260 doses of pre workout and a few lines of Satan’s dandruff. That outfit is fecking hideous too. Belongs in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahaha wtf is that video! I bet she got feedback to be more upbeat on her videos and that’s the result 😂😂😂 talk about manic

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.