Alice j_t #3 Never mind Slay, Alice is having a long lunch and throwing her "business" away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoroughly enjoying this chat. So glad to have found Tattle and not just have to have these irritated thoughts by myself.

Reactions: 5
The house is rented - she mentioned having to get landlords permission to do painting.

The house is rented - she mentioned having to get landlords permission to do painting.
Then get the landlord to do it and save you money for precious handbags and AirPods #BeggingForNewAirPods

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I predict a new man before the end of the year. Then she gets ghosted in January. Has anyone ever met anyone who has been ghosted 14 times like Alice?

Reactions: 1
Still utterly fascinated why former BFF Bryony Barry no longer speaks to her.

Reactions: 5
Who is this Bryony? Her profile is closed. I don't follow AJT too closely, or at least didn't til she went mad and moved her children in with a bloke she'd just met, and that piqued my interest and now I want to see what on earth she does next.

Alice was Bryony’s maid of honour a few years ago. Maybe Bryony saw through her bullshit?

B24B2B1B-DAFA-422F-BD15-A8980E5D61E7.jpeg

Last edited:
Then you can bet the lease is in her name only because this dan has a ccj and won't be able to get on the lease (I once worked in letting agent), meaning that if it all falls apart, he can leave her high and dry with a big rent to pay on her own. I searched google to see if its possible to see if someone has a ccj and you can, its easy.

Also unless I’m mistaken her followers are falling.... quick do something to stay relevant...

Let’s wait and see what she can use her kids to sell next....

Wonder if she puts away the money for them they they have earned her...

I suspect she is quite good at ‘behind the scenes’ marketing, but she is tit at ads! They really jarr in me and make me cringe. She just needs to get back in to a normal marketing job and cut back on the ‘influencing’.

I suspect she is quite good at ‘behind the scenes’ marketing, but she is tit at ads! They really jarr in me and make me cringe. She just needs to get back in to a normal marketing job and cut back on the ‘influencing’.
It’s the constant hair grabbing that really distracts and annoys me!

Reactions: 3
Another new member arriving with insider info (the ccj stuff). We’ve seen it before on this thread!!! Wonder who it is this time 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another new member arriving with insider info (the ccj stuff). We’ve seen it before on this thread!!! Wonder who it is this time 🙄
This thread really does attract them doesn’t it? A new member who knows enough about Dan to find that info “easily”

Yep, and there isn't a way of getting CCJ information for free. Bankruptcy, yes (and he isn't) but not county court judgements.

Between Alice and FOD/MOD it is the only reason I check insta out hourly for the cringe value alone. I wonder if she even pays income tax.

Can the person talking about CCJs provide a screenshot? Because there are a lot of new members coming on here, making bold accusations.

I'll not hold my breath.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.