Alice J-T judge-talbot JT #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is SO me me me! I had the misfortune of being at many kids birthday parties with her in her ‘old life’ in Milton Keynes. She was forever making it all about her, was awfully cringy to witness. Have also been on mums nights out with her and she is a terrible drunk. Falling over, slurring her words, tears and then hysterical laughter, always trying to cop off with someone etc.

Reactions: 9
She is SO me me me! I had the misfortune of being at many kids birthday parties with her in her ‘old life’ in Milton Keynes. She was forever making it all about her, was awfully cringy to witness. Have also been on mums nights out with her and she is a terrible drunk. Falling over, slurring her words, tears and then hysterical laughter, always trying to cop off with someone etc.
Oooh spill the ☕ 😂

Was that when she was selling herself as an advocate for divorce?

Reactions: 1
That shove to get to the front of the TikTok angered me so much! Her daughter was fab and Alice just seemed completely unwilling to play second fiddle to her.

Reactions: 6
Seems to have the kids a lot more these days too. All that 'sending Elfie to the coast to protect her' seems to have died down, which is strange because I'd imagine she still has those same health issues and yet she's being dragged around London every other day at the moment. Still a pandemic on last time I checked.

I don’t get why she thinks Duck & Waffle is so amazing. The food is nice enough. The drinks are massively overpriced, you’re paying for a view. I’ve been four or five times and it certainly wouldn’t be on my bucket list if I was moving away.

I see mum is back in her bio. Let’s hope for the children’s sake, she’s over the single gal living her best life in London period.

Reactions: 1
He looks pretty dodgy not to mention unconvinced in that pub pic. If this stays the course I’ll eat my hat.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.