Alice J-T #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman cracks me up 😂 Just seen her TikTok criticising Rightmove’s social media strategy, because let’s not forget that she is a ‘social media professional’ 🙄 and she is a total prick. I bet some poor junior social media assistant is just trying to do their best to grow their account following and all she can do is to criticise how rubbish it is, how little views they get etc…coming from the woman who has had 5,000 jobs in the last five years, wrote a book that totally flopped, has made several VERY questionable life decisions…who made her the social media fountain of all knowledge?! She keeps popping up on my TikTok feed with her totally shite advice, who in their right mind would take advice from her!
Didn’t she do a paid ad for Rightmove a while ago? Or am I getting confused?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is gold. Absolute gold.
That’s made my week!!
---
Her comment about 2020 though - moved to London to focus on her children and career and nothing else?! She literally moved to a tiny flat just for herself and lived like a single twenty-something. Those children didn’t feature on her priority list at all!!!
Kids didn't live with her for years! She had a one bed flat in Shoreditch, met Big Son fairly soon after that.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Big Son 🤣
Fails to mention moving her children in with a (con)man she'd known weeks. Getting his name tattooed on her arm. Making out she was living the seafood platter dream on Insta. Then shipping kids off to Dorset so she could live the single life. Losing yet another job. Then being single for a whole 6 months before settling for her very unattractive mummy's boy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The con man suddenly popped up on insta last week. I must have been following an account that he’s started posting on again. VERY dodgy turkey teeth.

• Wow
Reactions: 5