Alice J-T judge-talbot JT #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's because the reasons she gave for her kids moving to Dorset were utter bullshit. Lockdown is over, so based on what she said, they should be moving back to London with her now, but we all know that's never going to happen.

She has a very small circle of friends now doesn't she? Always the same two or three faces. Everyone else clearly had enough of her lies.

Reactions: 2
She definitely said they decided her kids would go to Dorset to 'wait out the pandemic'. So that phrase suggests they'd be returning to London post-pandemic, right? To live in Alice's small London flat with her new boyfriend?!

Even this new non-blogging version of Alice just can't seem to tell the truth. Which also suggests that this wasn't a mutual decision and more something she should be ashamed of.

Reactions: 4
See also seems to only be hanging about with people at least 10 years her junior. As above, perhaps all the ‘friends’ her own age have finally seen through the BS and drifted away.

Reactions: 3
See also seems to only be hanging about with people at least 10 years her junior. As above, perhaps all the ‘friends’ her own age have finally seen through the BS and drifted away.
The friends her age will generally be at home with their kids….. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Was that brief story her new bloke holding her daughter's hand? how many men have these kids seen come and go now? the myth of the ever-resilient kid rides again.

Reactions: 5
Was that brief story her new bloke holding her daughter's hand? how many men have these kids seen come and go now? the myth of the ever-resilient kid rides again.
1) their dad
2) Gramps
3) Dan the conman (remember she upped and moved her kids in with him after six weeks or so)
4) nameless one who seemed to get away sharpish, not sure he met the kids
5) latest one, Adam

there could be more I have missed or don’t know about.

Excuse the swearing but what a stupid bleeping cow.
There’s always a chance it’s a wind up (pretty sure she reads here religiously and would relish the chance to stir up some gossip) but, if it’s genuine, then they’re both pretty stupid.
Will she get down the aisle this time? Place your bets…

It could be a case that the image is reversed?

Her life is completely make believe. Pretending she's young, free and single rather than a late 30s mother who abandoned her kids.

Reactions: 8
It could be a case that the image is reversed?

Her life is completely make believe. Pretending she's young, free and single rather than a late 30s mother who abandoned her kids.
I wondered if it was reversed, but it looks like someone else has taken it, so it’s unlikely. But who knows. Like you say, she lives a life of make believe!!

On her bio she calls herself a ‘feminist’ before anything else. Given that she can’t last a hot minute without clinging pathetically onto the nearest (awful) man, I can’t quite see the feminism at work here.

Or does she use this to justify how she’s dumped her children on their father so he can bring them up while she necks Prosecco at what she thinks is the latest super cool bar?

Gives actual feminists with decent values a bad name.

Reactions: 6
Came to the thread to ask where the children were, and had they been swapped for a v small dog ?

She is truly pathetic. Parading that dog around like a surrogate child, engaged for the third or fourth time.

Reactions: 3
I’m giving it until December 2022 at the latest.
I also just have this strange feeling that she’ll elope and we’ll get an IG post announcing their marriage. I’d put money on it!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.