Alice J-T judge-talbot JT #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she joined Weeslice’s “weight loss club” and Weeslice shared a screenshot of all the people sending her their numbers to join and Alice’s was in there? Nicola didn’t think to block any of the numbers out, just wanted to show off that people were joining her little circle jerk!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Can't believe the new boyfriend has already moved in with her (well I can...)
Screenshot_20210714-205458.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What the hell is that profile? Why would you need to list your living situation and pet’s name somewhere? You might get doxxed!

Reactions: 4
Of course she moved in with him already. And since when is Shoreditch north east London?

Did she ever live alone in that place? I thought she moved to be with him?
She was dating someone else this time last year, right after she moved there, think around her birthday?

Last edited:
His website looks like a MySpace page circa 2000. I reckon she told him to put NE London so people didn’t think she still lived in Shoreditch. She posted a story yesterday that looked like Stoke Newington to me. She’s still in that area.

Smug looking selfie at Shoreditch House. It’s just a very bleeping expensive swimming pool love!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I'm sure Alice feels like she's "smashing the patriarchy" by abandoning her kids for the latest boyfriend and her career. But to me it's just pathetic (and based on the number of people wishing her happy birthday, I'm clearly not the only one).

Reactions: 7
The kissing pic… 🤢
Firstly, her kids, her parents and the Instagram viewing public do not want or need to see this.
Secondly, could he look any less interested?! She’s in full grabby mode, whereas his arm is limply hanging over her shoulder as if he doesn’t actually want to touch her.
It’s all very bizarre and there’s something a bit odd about him. Not sure what yet, but he gives me the creeps. Looks like some sort of manchild with a teenager’s facial hair.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
So let me get this straight - shes gone from a day Out Out in London, around loads of people, pressing herself up against them (as usual) to Dorset the next day and presumably her daughter whose health issues shes said are the reason for why they’re not living together?

just confused. Don’t think I’d be very keen to take whatever I’ve picked up from a crowd in the time of Covid with me to share with my kids. But then, my kids didn’t get taken off of me

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.