Alice J-T judge-talbot JT #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her bizarre priorities will never cease to amaze me.

I genuinely suspect she’s been bankrolled and extra coddled by her parents since the con man Dan Salmassian. I mean, them moving closer to the kids is lovely but it was clearly to facilitate her as well.

I am the same age as her and I cannot imagine ever asking my parents for anything, let alone taking it from them. Meanwhile in the last few years she’s lived in their property and upended their lives to a different location. That’s just what we know about!

Not the strong independent woman she likes to pretend she is. Thank god she’s not trying to flog life coaching anymore. Middle clase fraud.

Reactions: 11
Does she eat out every single day?
It seems so , it’s SO weird that she functions like the single girl about town, thinking she is 21 , whilst her ageing parents & ex husband and new wife raise her children. It’s extraordinary and really sad x

Reactions: 9
In the pissing rain. She is such a show off. Love that she rents and I own my ‘own house’ a real life versus insta wankers… I know what I prefer.
That’s it though isn’t it - everything she does is for show. It’s all about the brands and labels. She could easily get £45 dresses that look exactly the same as her £275 Rixo ones (a tip for you Alice - check out Nobody’s Child. More eco-friendly than Rixo, a lot cheaper and frankly nicer).

At one point she claimed she was making £5k+ a month but she was living in her parents’ annexe. Either she was lying or was pissing a LOT of money away instead of doing something intelligent with it (like saving for a deposit to buy).

Reactions: 8
That’s it though isn’t it - everything she does is for show. It’s all about the brands and labels. She could easily get £45 dresses that look exactly the same as her £275 Rixo ones (a tip for you Alice - check out Nobody’s Child. More eco-friendly than Rixo, a lot cheaper and frankly nicer).

At one point she claimed she was making £5k+ a month but she was living in her parents’ annexe. Either she was lying or was pissing a LOT of money away instead of doing something intelligent with it (like saving for a deposit to buy).
She was totally lying #SLAY - Never forget! 😂😂

Slow clap for AJT sharing her email signature to show off the little England flag in it. That’s nearly 20k people who have your email, desk phone, and mobile number. 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Slow clap for AJT sharing her email signature to show off the little England flag in it. That’s nearly 20k people who have your email, desk phone, and mobile number. 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻
The same person who only a couple of weeks ago was saying she’d prefer to be in a over priced restaurant with her designer handbag and toy boy boyfriend than watching the football 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The same person who only a couple of weeks ago was saying she’d prefer to be in a over priced restaurant with her designer handbag and toy boy boyfriend than watching the football 🙄
And the same person who got all ranty about privacy… Not really the best way to go about protecting that, is it Alice? 😂

Reactions: 7
Still there so she clearly doesn’t care. Don’t let me hear her accuse people of doxxing her again please.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.