Alice J-T judge-talbot JT #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth did she share the mre.soeur (thanks for bringing that instatwat to my attention) post about not showing her husband?! What the duck was that about?
Alice has shown is every aspect of her life, she has left enough clues for randoms on tattle to figure out who the new man is... she certainly left far too much out from DAN SALMASSIAN CON MAN (still needs highlighting in the google searches 😂)

Why have you suddenly gone so shy Alice?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To "see out the pandemic"? Yeah right, because you uproot your kids from their school (yet again), on an apparent temporary basis. Of course you do. They won't be moving back in with her.

Reactions: 8
She's clearly managed to form a narrative in her mind that says the kids went to their Dad's to ride out a storm. In a way I quiet envy her ability to bounce through life, putting herself first with no concerns.

Reactions: 10
To "see out the pandemic"? Yeah right, because you uproot your kids from their school (yet again), on an apparent temporary basis. Of course you do. They won't be moving back in with her.
If they are seeing out the pandemic with her ex what happens now it is coming to an end? She lives in, presumably, a one or two bed flat in not a particuarly child friendly part of London.

Reactions: 5
If they are seeing out the pandemic with her ex what happens now it is coming to an end? She lives in, presumably, a one or two bed flat in not a particuarly child friendly part of London.
Exactly, it's all bullshit. Nothing changes with Alice, it's all lies.

And the ‘not showing their faces on social media’ being great for everyone still means she poses them with their backs to her and their arms around each other but that’s not damaging or exploitative because you can’t see their faces. Got it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also interesting that she only announced it now... you know, after announcing she has a new boyfriend and a new dog. Priorities.

I suppose she didn’t have the whole absent kids thing on her dating profile. That’s possibly even why she hid it for so long?

Also interesting that she only announced it now... you know, after announcing she has a new boyfriend and a new dog. Priorities.

I suppose she didn’t have the whole absent kids thing on her dating profile. That’s possibly even why she hid it for so long?
I suppose it allows her to still try to dip into the Mum market for insta ads. Maybe she realised she was missing a trick.

Reactions: 4
I just saw her stories about going for client drinks last night. I wonder what the small talk is? family must come up. I wouldn't be surprised if she's spun some sympathetic tale about her parental status - both to keep it light and to make her sound better. I bet she never gives it a second thought either.

Reactions: 2
I just can't believe anyone is buying her tit story about the kids going to the country for covid. I mean, they changed schools, she moved into a small Shoreditch flat. It's clearly permanent but say whatever you need to be able to live with yourself Alice.

I just can't believe anyone is buying her tit story about the kids going to the country for covid. I mean, they changed schools, she moved into a small Shoreditch flat. It's clearly permanent but say whatever you need to be able to live with yourself Alice.
Oh the dumb huns will buy it. Did you see some of the hun comments on her post? Although, not many mind. Think Alice is no longer that popular in the insta world. She’s no longer a mummy blogger, and not cool enough to be a lifestyle blogger. Think the only reason she has reactived her insta, is her new work role.

'So, Alice, do you have kids?'

'Yes, two actually, they live with their Dad'

'oh'

Reactions: 2
'So, Alice, do you have kids?'

'Yes, two actually, they live with their Dad'

'oh'
I don’t think I’d have any reaction to this if I didn’t know what she was like. I’m sure most people will because it’s not ‘the norm’ but why shouldn’t it be? If it was a man saying his kids live with their mum no one would have an issue. The problem with Alice is her reasons for it, her covering it up and how she’s not fully acting like single person just out of uni and seeming to love it

Reactions: 13
I don’t think I’d have any reaction to this if I didn’t know what she was like. I’m sure most people will because it’s not ‘the norm’ but why shouldn’t it be? If it was a man saying his kids live with their mum no one would have an issue. The problem with Alice is her reasons for it, her covering it up and how she’s not fully acting like single person just out of uni and seeming to love it
This. My eldest son splits his time between myself and his dad but does spend more time at dads. When I tell people they always ask ‘Well why?’ Why not?

Reactions: 6
This. My eldest son splits his time between myself and his dad but does spend more time at dads. When I tell people they always ask ‘Well why?’ Why not?
Exactly! We’re 50/50 but being a pre teen outdoorsy boy he chooses to spend a bit more time with his equally outdoorsy dad. I am most definitely not the outdoorsy type.

Like I said, it’s how she’s dealt with it and her apparent (real, not bogus Covid excuse) reasons for it that I’m side eyeing not the set up itself. I assume they’re enrolled in a local school down there? So they’ve moved school at least twice (although I expect 3 times) in the past couple of years. I moved A LOT as a kid and didn’t mind at the time but it has caused me a lot of issues as I’ve grown up. Yes, kids are resilient but usually because they have to be. They don’t always have the vocabulary or emotional maturity to express when something doesn’t feel quite right and they’ve no idea what will affect them in 10/15 years. It’s not all about how they’re coping in the moment

Another thought, with Ellie being on tiktok is she seeing all the ‘fun’ Alice is having without them? That must sting even subconsciously

• Heart
Reactions: 9
what I meant was she seems to have quickly created a life with no space for kids.

Reactions: 6
what I meant was she seems to have quickly created a life with no space for kids.
Yes - her housing choice for example, who does that? Packs their kids off and then chooses to move to a trendy, over-priced area where she can’t afford to rent a property big enough to give both her children bedrooms and a garden for when they do visit?!

We would all judge a father for doing that, so I’m judging Alice too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.