Alice J-T judge-talbot JT #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she’s REALLY regretting giving up on the influencer sideline now she’s lost her job. I imagine a couple of ads for crappy cleaning products or whatever else would have kept her financially stable while she looks for a new job.

I feel really sorry for her, to be honest. I pity her. I’m the same age as her and I just find her every life choice totally baffling and sad. I want to clarify that - there’s nothing to be pitied about being divorced, or single, or dating younger men, or being conned by a scam artist who pretends to be in love with you.

It’s just the way she tries so desperately to portray a certain kind of life, one that she’s clearly not actually living, which she’s been doing some iteration of since the beginning of her internet career. I think that most people can sense false appearances and braggy lies a mile off, and that’s the vibe Alice has always given me - pretending to be something she’s not. Whether it’s outright pretending she still has custody of her kids or bragging about her transatlantic, designer bag lifestyle while actually having to shag a gross old man to get it, she just gives off that air of desperation.

Anyway, I sincerely wish her luck in her search for her new job and I hope her children are happy and thriving.

Reactions: 10
She’s never admitted any of it has she? Not admitted about those kids. Those 20,000 followers she once had who helped her get to where she was with a book deal and swipe ups to be paid for ads and she one day she’d vanished. Gone from Instagram with no thanks or explanation

Reactions: 7
How does everyone know she doesn't have her kids anymore? I've missed this!
It looks like her kids now live with her ex husband full time and she just sees them for visits/weekends. She deleted her big account and has a small private one. She doesn’t share pics of her kids on Twitter. It’s probably better for them to be with their dad, I can’t imagine she’d cope with school at home terribly well and given that she seems to be living her best life with a series of random blokes who facilitate that. She used to live near me so I know of her from her Mummy Blog/wrote a book days. I think that circle of friends long evaporated. I don’t think anyone has the time or energy to manage someone having a mid life crisis, dumping their kids and pretending to be in their late teens/twenties again when actual adult life has to be managed. She still gets some attention from some bloggers on Twitter but I’m fairly sure none of them are aware of the kid situation or don’t say anything

It's been MONTHS since I last logged in and I can't BELIEVE the amount of tit that has happened since, lol! I was bored out of my mind this morning and was like "let's see what that Alice gal is up to these days" and I was so surpriesd to find out she had deleted her Insta, given how much she loves(d?) that Influencer Life.

Boy, ooohh boy. So. She lost custody of her kids, moved yet again, her parents moved to live close to their grandkids, Alice has dated younger guys has found new "FRiEnDs" to lie to, and her first priority is alcohol but what's new tbh?. Aaaaaaaaaaaaand now she's tpretending to be an ordinary woman. Man, what the frack.

I can't remember Bryony's surname but I wonder what she thinks of all this.

Reactions: 5
A friend of a friend of a friend sent me a photo of the new boyfriend and the puppy. Seriously he looks about 15.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Oh great. Another innocent being ready to be used for social media content and then cast aside when Alice is done with them. At least the poor puppy won’t need years of therapy when she inevitably abandons it.

• Sad
The kids are definitely not with her. Ex-husband's wife talks about them on her FB. Imagine prioritising a dog over your children.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Would it be too mean to take bets on how long until she and the boyfriend break up, and the dog is never mentioned (by her) again?

It took her... 10 years(?) to abandon her kids, so roughly converting into dog years, I’ll go for 8 months time - October 2021.

Anyone else?!

• Haha
She’s still on Twitter and yesterday posted sad looking pancakes saying ‘there’s nothing else to do’. Probably a lot more fun making them with your kids huh?

Reactions: 1
If she has lost her job, how is she managing to still live in shoreditch? Surprised she’s not back with her parents? Or is the new boy funding her now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.