Alice J-T judge-talbot JT #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But presumably the new boyfriend has money, so she can continue to act the part of a fiercely independent woman (#slay) whilst clearly living for the perks of his bank balance...

Reactions: 4
God, she doesn't learn does she? She's finally taken control of her private life and then starts tagging her new boyfriend (who presumably is fairly into the whole privacy thing) in tweets that include his full name and clearly refer to dating! She can't keep her trap shut hahaha.

Reactions: 2
God, she doesn't learn does she? She's finally taken control of her private life and then starts tagging her new boyfriend (who presumably is fairly into the whole privacy thing) in tweets that include his full name and clearly refer to dating! She can't keep her trap shut hahaha.
She really can’t! He’s now seemingly changed his Twitter handle and Alice is deleting Tweets... It still annoys me that she was charging people huge amounts of money through her ‘Slay’ business, yet she can’t bear to be alone/single/independent for more than 5 minutes. Absolute con artist and fraud.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A bit of digging produced this - same name, London based. Younger than her if it is him!

His new Twitter handle would indicate he was born in 1989. I think he’s older than that if he went to university straight from school. I’d estimate born 1993.

As you were

A bit of digging produced this - same name, London based. Younger than her if it is him!

His new Twitter handle would indicate he was born in 1989. I think he’s older than that if he went to university straight from school. I’d estimate born 1993.

As you were
Can't get the link to work. I think he was born in 1989 as a few of his friends have "89" on their handles. Still a good 5 years younger than her, but now she's dumped the kids it shouldn't be an issue.

Found him, looks young http://www.mbinteractive.co.uk/

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Can't get the link to work. I think he was born in 1989 as a few of his friends have "89" on their handles. Still a good 5 years younger than her, but now she's dumped the kids it shouldn't be an issue.

Found him, looks young http://www.mbinteractive.co.uk/
She’s gone from Gramps to being a cradle snatcher 😂. Wonder how little she sees the children now 🤔. Also wonder what Dan the con is up to now 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know this sounds terrible but there is no way a single man aged 31 would go out with a 36 yr old woman if she had two kids living with her. She has always prioritised herself over her children. Those kids are better off without her.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.