Alice J-T judge-talbot JT #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do we know it's the not the previous one? The one that she was laying about posting views of London and their feet? Sorry I can't be more specific.. 😒
Nico Grounds? True but still she seems more bothered about self isolation stopping her social life rather than the fact she can't see her kids.

Reactions: 2
I just realized I hadn’t seen a post from her in a while and came on here to find out what happened!

Giving up the mummy blogging with all the ads and oversharing to finally get a proper job, sacrificing custody of the kids so you can live like you're 22, then ending up spending the best part of a year in lockdown and being made redundant. Life comes at you fast.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.