Alice J-T judge-talbot JT #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t imagine being the primary carer for your two children for 10 years and then being happy for them to move quite a far distance away to live with the other parent because you want to live a show-off big city lifestyle instead.
This for me is why she is one of the most repulsive influencers out there. I mean, she better have some bloody good reasons that she is keeping to herself for moving her kids across the country. Because at present it certainly looks as though she has ditched them to live a single lifestyle.

And I know, I know, we would not crucify a man for doing the same. But, I don't know. I can't reconcile having a yummy mummy blog for years and then ditching them like this. (Although of course the father may have said no more of the moving and boyfriends crap and demanded custody, still means she is a bit of a c*nt who doesn't prioritise her childrens wellbeing)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Duck and Waffle again. Take them somewhere new!
I’ve never been, but it doesn’t strike me as a very kid-friendly sort of place? It looks more like she wants the fancy pics for Insta, rather than taking her kids somewhere of their choosing.

Reactions: 5
I’ve never been, but it doesn’t strike me as a very kid-friendly sort of place? It looks more like she wants the fancy pics for Insta, rather than taking her kids somewhere of their choosing.
It’s full of tourists and chavs. Taking selfies and checking in 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
From her Insta grid, there seems to be a pattern. Monthly visits, during the last week of each month. What a committed parent 🙄

Alice should be wary. A friend left her children with her then husband and went to live in Spain a few years ago. Fast forward and her teens are not interested in seeing her.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Alice should be wary. A friend left her children with her then husband and went to live in Spain a few years ago. Fast forward and her teens are not interested in seeing her.
I imagine they feel quite abandoned by her. They definitely seem to have lost out as a result of her bad choices, and that’s going to take a hell of a lot of repairing.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
What happened with her kids? I didn’t watch her stories for ages as she was boring after that weirdo scammed her. Did the kids decide to live with their dad?

Don't know whose decision it was for the kids not living with her. But the reason was clear, she is self-centred, materialistic and obsessed with getting a boyfriend at the expense of her kids safety (allegedly abusive Shaun then conman Dan Salmassian).

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She's made her SM private I see. Got something yet another man to hide Alice?

Reactions: 1
There’s not much else to see apart from her going out most nights. Last night was a shot of a ridiculously high heel in the back of a taxi.

Reactions: 2
What is her direction now with instagram, as there haven't been any ads for a while, the mummy blogger stuff seems to be no more, is it just being a stylish edgy london gal? Keep wondering if she will speak out on the kids moving away, something about her post about missing her mates through lockdown no2 didn't sit quite right with me- what about the kids!!!

Reactions: 8
All she does is share memes. Why are her followers not questioning where her kids are and why her stuff is all random?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.