Alice J-T judge-talbot JT #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re with her in London at the moment, but maybe only a weekend visit.

Reactions: 2
Honestly, somehow I doubt she got her kids out of bed at 8am on a Sunday to go swimming? Maybe she just had them for a day?
Look at the amount of drinks in the pic. Enough for her, the fella, and the kids.

Reactions: 2
Sharing a Charlie Mackesy picture on stories about taking the next step, feels very woe is me. Kids gone back to Dad then?

Reactions: 1
That pic of her with her son with the truly awful hair made me feel so sad for him. He’s just a little boy who needs his mum. And yet he’s living with his dad while she screeches about on the lash with girlfriends, occasionally tweeting about feminism 🙄

I honestly got a lump in my throat looking at his little hand on her. He needs her. What has she done?

Reactions: 6
That pic of her with her son with the truly awful hair made me feel so sad for him. He’s just a little boy who needs his mum. And yet he’s living with his dad while she screeches about on the lash with girlfriends, occasionally tweeting about feminism 🙄

I honestly got a lump in my throat looking at his little hand on her. He needs her. What has she done?
Honestly, he's probably so much better off at his dad's. His wife seems to be very close with the kids, they probably have loads more space, and the kids get more stability than living in the middle of Shoreditch in a crammed apartment.

Honestly, he's probably so much better off at his dad's. His wife seems to be very close with the kids, they probably have loads more space, and the kids get more stability than living in the middle of Shoreditch in a crammed apartment.
You’re right x

He probably is, but won’t stop him feeling the loss and lack of her :(

Reactions: 5
Intrigued how you know this and how it came about. Did she ask him? Him ask her? Voluntary or through courts. It feels like there’s a whole layer of this that we don’t know (when we all felt we knew everything and now it’s just a stream of memes)
he waited for the right time and went for custody. During visits with their dad, the kids didnt want to go back with her
You’re right x
and the grandparents are closer now too

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Just catching up on all this. How bloody awful that she moved her kids to London for a 5 minute wonder, prioritised them so little they literally asked their dad if they can live with him and yet Alice is still bleating on like she’s loving her best life?!!! And moved to a tiny flat with no intention of fighting or doing the right thing for her lovely kids???? WTAF???

Reactions: 7
I just think it is so, so sad that she was their primary care giver and she was forced to, or willingly, relinquished that. All because she has prioritised men and a Shoreditch lifestyle over her children. One day she will bitterly regret that.

Reactions: 13
I just think it is so, so sad that she was their primary care giver and she was forced to, or willingly, relinquished that. All because she has prioritised men and a Shoreditch lifestyle over her children. One day she will bitterly regret that.
100000% when she’s older and finally realised what’s important she’ll be devastated

100000% when she’s older and finally realised what’s important she’ll be devastated
I don’t think she will as she’s so self absorbed. Let’s be honest, her behaviour over the last couple of years has been outrageous- that’s the norm, she won’t suddenly see the light.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.