Alice J-T judge-talbot JT #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe my mind’s in the gutter, but to me the stories tonight look like she’s using a couples remote control vibrator. As in someone elsewhere is remote controlling a lelo or we-vibe and getting their jollies from her sharing this video while she squirms around publicly on insta stories 😣
It’s definitely for someone’s benefit. Fancy posting stuff like that and your mother watching it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🙈 that story 😂. She’s got no shame 😂 I was half expecting it to have been deleted today. But then I remembered, its show off / self obsessed Alice we are talking about.

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t half fancy herself as a sexpot! That little flick of the tongue.

🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She behaves like I did in my early twenties, not sure why she has such arrested development. She’s basically sacrificed her kids for her love life. Just because she’s middle class and has a job she seems to be viewed differently but I don’t see much difference in her and Katie Price when all said and done.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She behaves like I did in my early twenties, not sure why she has such arrested development. She’s basically sacrificed her kids for her love life. Just because she’s middle class and has a job she seems to be viewed differently but I don’t see much difference in her and Katie Price when all said and done.
This is a really good point. It’s fascinating how differently we judge people based on their class. But essentially many of her actions in the last couple of years are very similar to those of Ms Price.

**New man alert**

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh god the classic hospital shot, drip CHECK, mask CHECK..... vague description CHECK but when anyone asks what's wrong..... nothing. "You ok Hun"? "I'll PM you"......

Garnering sympathy

Such a “u ok hun????” post just now 🙄
This!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I mean just say if you had suspected appendicitis or gallstones or whatever....or don’t post at all. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Oh do please
Please
Spill the tea Alice we are all now desperate to know what is up with you as you forgot to say on the encrypted post you posted 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Out for lunch today - she’s definitely dating.
Although she hasn’t really said anything today, other than she’s missed her handbag (?!), just the tone of her posts/stories anger me!! She gives off such a smug vibe all the time.

Out for lunch today - she’s definitely dating.
Although she hasn’t really said anything today, other than she’s missed her handbag (?!), just the tone of her posts/stories anger me!! She gives off such a smug vibe all the time.
Seafood = smug dating in Alice world..... she will no doubt be in New York on a mini break as soon as she can!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else notice this..... these people she is happily tagging all seem like new friends. The most recent if you look on her profile apart from the reciprocal one of Alice she doesn't feature before this.
Maybe her latest "campaign" has been to recruit a friendship circle and I wonder if she has picked people with a far smaller following as she thinks they will be wowed by a former influencer befriending them.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else notice this..... these people she is happily tagging all seem like new friends. The most recent if you look on her profile apart from the reciprocal one of Alice she doesn't feature before this.
Maybe her latest "campaign" has been to recruit a friendship circle and I wonder if she has picked people with a far smaller following as she thinks they will be wowed by a former influencer befriending them.
I’m all for doing what the hell you want but she seems to think she’s 10 years younger than she is. You’d never think she has kids these days apart from the rare post with them in it. I think her kids cramp her style.

The writhing around to Harry Styles was weird. Harry Styles is in his 20s. She's a good bit older. If a man posted that video he'd be called out for it. She's embarrassing.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.