Alice J-T judge-talbot JT #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So today she’s got on the train go and have a beer with a bloke, presumably the man she’s in a bubble with. Idiot woman

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yes it does look like it doesn't it? Happy to self isolate away from her kids for weeks on end, but at the first chance meets up with (yet another) man.

Reactions: 8
Yes it does look like it doesn't it? Happy to self isolate away from her kids for weeks on end, but at the first chance meets up with (yet another) man.
I assumed she’s gone away for work? Looks like she’s in Brussels, which is where her company is based isn’t it? Could be wrong though!
Although the ‘adult touching’ clearly isn’t okay!!

Reactions: 1
Pretty sure there was a pic on her stories yesterday (now deleted) of a pint of Stella (Belgian beer) saying how happy she was and it was worth the trip or something. 🙄

Reactions: 2
Has she learnt nothing after everything that's happened to her? I can't believe she's traveled overseas (it looks like she's in a restaurant so can't be UK) for "adult touching". Which she clearly prioritises over her daughter's health.

Reactions: 3
I truly thought Alice had turned a corner after the Dan Salmassian debacle. I was impressed she got a proper job and seems to be sticking with it.

However, she clearly is obsessed with having a boyfriend, chasing men as soon as possible out of lockdown, and I think it’s a sign of a deeply unhappy woman.

I can imagine it’s difficult to be mid-30s and single, but it’s not exactly unusual. Alice has children already too, so it’s not like she’s feeling the pressure there. She needs to learn to be happy on her own and reflect on what bloody happened to her and why - why was she such an easy target for an alleged conman? Focus on your children and career. Focus on liking yourself first and being comfortable being alone. Stop defining your success by your relationship status!

Agh she drives me mad. I just want to give her shoulders a shake and tell her to wake up! Look at all she has. She has a good job, two lovely children (which many women never get to have!), supportive parents, she’s healthy, she can afford to live in London. She won’t be happy until she has a boyfriend (pref a rich one) to show off on Instagram. It’s really sad.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I truly thought Alice had turned a corner after the Dan Salmassian debacle. I was impressed she got a proper job and seems to be sticking with it.

However, she clearly is obsessed with having a boyfriend, chasing men as soon as possible out of lockdown, and I think it’s a sign of a deeply unhappy woman.

I can imagine it’s difficult to be mid-30s and single, but it’s not exactly unusual. Alice has children already too, so it’s not like she’s feeling the pressure there. She needs to learn to be happy on her own and reflect on what bloody happened to her and why - why was she such an easy target for an alleged conman? Focus on your children and career. Focus on liking yourself first and being comfortable being alone. Stop defining your success by your relationship status!

Agh she drives me mad. I just want to give her shoulders a shake and tell her to wake up! Look at all she has. She has a good job, two lovely children (which many women never get to have!), supportive parents, she’s healthy, she can afford to live in London. She won’t be happy until she has a boyfriend (pref a rich one) to show off on Instagram. It’s really sad.
This. Plus she seems to try to live the life of someone 10 years younger.

Reactions: 10
This. Plus she seems to try to live the life of someone 10 years younger.
Maybe that’s what it is. She did get engaged to her husband awfully young, and had the kids young.
Perhaps she feels like she missed out on a “Sex In The City” sort of lifestyle when she was younger so is trying to make up for it now.
This throw-caution-to-the-wind-and-take-a-chance-on-a-guy behaviour is ok when you’re single and child free. But it’s tragic and potentially dangerous when you’re in you’re thirties with two children.

Reactions: 10
Maybe that’s what it is. She did get engaged to her husband awfully young, and had the kids young.
Perhaps she feels like she missed out on a “Sex In The City” sort of lifestyle when she was younger so is trying to make up for it now.
This throw-caution-to-the-wind-and-take-a-chance-on-a-guy behaviour is ok when you’re single and child free. But it’s tragic and potentially dangerous when you’re in you’re thirties with two children.
Agree, she has lived her life the wrong way round. Which is not at all fair on her children.

She should have spent her twenties like I did, boozing and having unsuitable boyfriends, before settling down. I was pretty wild and don't regret a thing, which means I'm happy being married to the same nice man, and getting excited by the Lakeland catalogue.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
See she’s boasting about usually being in NYC this time of year, with a photo taken by Gramps flashing her designer bag 😂 What a twit 😂

• Wow
See she’s boasting about usually being in NYC this time of year, with a photo taken by Gramps flashing her designer bag 😂 What a twit 😂
Always.
And don’t get me started on the stories of her watching the Watermelon Sugar video with pervy inappropriateness. 🤢

You know those people you meet that seem so obvious and transparent? she's soo one of them. I could create her ideal man in seconds and she'd fall for him, dump her kids and move house.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s so gross. Her stories tonight are totally cringe. I don’t know what watermelon sugar is but her reaction to whatever it is has put me off ever finding out

Reactions: 4
You know those people you meet that seem so obvious and transparent? she's soo one of them. I could create her ideal man in seconds and she'd fall for him, dump her kids and move house.
What she did then haha

Maybe my mind’s in the gutter, but to me the stories tonight look like she’s using a couples remote control vibrator. As in someone elsewhere is remote controlling a lelo or we-vibe and getting their jollies from her sharing this video while she squirms around publicly on insta stories 😣

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Maybe my mind’s in the gutter, but to me the stories tonight look like she’s using a couples remote control vibrator. As in someone elsewhere is remote controlling a lelo or we-vibe and getting their jollies from her sharing this video while she squirms around publicly on insta stories 😣
You’re so right!! Home alone, tipsy and getting off to Harry Styles while broadcasting herself to thousands of people 🤢

She’s so gross. Her stories tonight are totally cringe. I don’t know what watermelon sugar is but her reaction to whatever it is has put me off ever finding out
The music video reveals all... You might want to avoid watching!!

She’s very in love with herself isn’t she.
Very. And whilst that’s usually a good thing (love yourself first and others will follow), AJT takes it to a whole new level that appears to be far less healthy!!

Reactions: 3
You’re so right!! Home alone, tipsy and getting off to Harry Styles while broadcasting herself to thousands of people 🤢

The music video reveals all... You might want to avoid watching!!

Very. And whilst that’s usually a good thing (love yourself first and others will follow), AJT takes it to a whole new level that appears to be far less healthy!!
Ok I just skimmed it....not sure what to say about it lol

And yes I’m all for loving yourself or even just being indifferent rather than disliking yourself but she has a certain kind of arrogance about her

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.