Alice J-T judge-talbot JT #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god. I cannot believe her reply to that woman. Either she’s insanely self-absorbed or she just wants to troll everyone like a pathetic child. Either way, awful.

Reactions: 3
She’s no longer an instamum isn’t she. Her kids are no longer her money spinners so they’ve moved down in her priorities. She’s vile

Reactions: 7
She liked this tweet and I am dying :ROFLMAO:

Screen Shot 2020-03-12 at 17.46.10.png

Even when these man have very suspicious socials, you might end up moving in with them and waking up about £13k short!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Given how medically fragile her daughter is, I can’t believe she’s being so flippant

Reactions: 2
Has she banned that poster who made the (very sensible) comment that she left Amsterdam to be with her children?

How do you know what she’s doing with her daughter?
Not much if instagram is anything to go by

Given how medically fragile her daughter is, I can’t believe she’s being so flippant
“I can’t believe it”.
Let’s be honest - it’s not hard to believe it, is it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm not on Twitter but if I was I'd reply:
@alicej_t a Twitter person who happily takes money from financial organisations to promote their services, yet spends her free time being conned out of that cash. 💰🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So, Alice does #bekind only apply to us?
and it looks like the Twitter user she has named has no idea who she is and doesn’t use forums? So she’s publicly setting her loyal followers on an innocent person. Nice, real nice. That is far more akin to bullying than this forum in my opinion.

FFS Alice. Get over yourself. The reason forums like this exist isn’t because we’re all jealous witches, it’s because “influencers” and wannabes like you block us the minute we give you some valid criticism or point out something you don’t like. That’s fair enough, if you don’t want our comments on your social media. But you can’t block us and our opinions from the internet completely.

Reactions: 12
Of COURSE the only bottle of liquid soap left was from Kiehl’s! Never mind the Carex I got in Sainsbury’s today for £1!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's 100% reading here as that's how she outed that person on Twitter, as they referenced here what they had tweeted her.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.