Alice J-T judge-talbot JT #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Madness how she’s condemning people on Twitter for going to pubs when she’s spent the past few months back and forth to Europe, sitting on planes full of hundreds of people and wandering through cities, eating in restaurants, staying in hotels... we’ve all known about the virus for long enough, Alice, don’t be pretending you’re not potentially complicit. You were in Portugal a literal week ago, joking with someone about getting isolated there and telling them how amazing their commute to Amsterdam is.
If people who shuffle from their house to their pub and back again want to go to the pub then they bleeping well shall. Don’t be a hypocrite just because you want to be part of something on twitter.

Goodness she’s really fluffed me up!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Latest video of her working out... My initial thought was ‘why can’t people work out without needing everyone to know about it’, but I then realised she was doing an online workout from the other woman that Creepy Dan conned...

Reactions: 8
Latest video of her working out... My initial thought was ‘why can’t people work out without needing everyone to know about it’, but I then realised she was doing an online workout from the other woman that Creepy Dan conned...
Yes I thought that too but couldn’t remember the other woman’s name! Was she the one who had commented on Alice’s post a while ago, or is this the one who we realised seemed to be his next victim and someone from here had sent her a DM but never heard back?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Says she’s proud she didn’t hug the washing machine delivery men. I’m surprised she didn’t ask his name so she could get it tattooed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why are her kids with her parents/the father? I understand her daughter has a health issue but they are self isolating so it shouldn't be a problem and isn't it better to be nearer the hospital she regularly goes to?

Reactions: 6
Yes I thought that too but couldn’t remember the other woman’s name! Was she the one who had commented on Alice’s post a while ago, or is this the one who we realised seemed to be his next victim and someone from here had sent her a DM but never heard back?
She’s the one who was already in touch with Alice, and had posted about being conned. It’s good that they seem to have found support in each other.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.