Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #249 Alice Evans... THAT abuser!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wouldn't let Ioan exit the car on the street side? Even when he was driving? WTF? 😳

(Brings up the question as to how SHE got out of the car when driving and pregnant...)
That’s another level of control isn’t it. Can you imagine how stressful that must have been for Ioan? It’s no wonder he looks so much happier now.

As for her statement that people say ‘get over it’ because they’ve never had a difficulty in their lives. In my opinion it’s the opposite. People who have experienced far more challenges than Alice has can see that she’s milking this nonsense now. People get divorced and it’s hard but most of us aren’t still flailing about on the floor complaining and deliberately clinging to our ex like a barnacle. Pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Well that was quite the wake up call this morning seeing this on my first wee scroll!

ETA she’s added a second! Someone’s been at the sharp ones this evening 10.30pm in LA 👀
She’s pathetic really. The Abuser not her poor dog, who deserves so much better.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It's horrific. And Alice later doubled down by liking a mean comment about the bereaved mother's appearance, which is extra low. 🙁
there are 2 things that have affected me on tattle. Losing Toxteth and that ladies story and the way Alice treated her. It’s clear Alice had it in for her and didn’t care less for her loss. Alice has kids she should have known better. It’s just a real struggle to understand sometimes how horrid Alice really is tbh.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
None of these poor suckers even realise she's just pumping them for the information about anxiety and making notes so she can claim their symptoms as her own.
Same with fibromyalgia she was tweeting to people to send her their stories I'm guessing on the days she's claiming to be in acute pain that she's been drinking heavily in the evening. Alcohol causes inflammation especially when drinking copious amounts.

Reactions: 24
there are 2 things that have affected me on tattle. Losing Toxteth and that ladies story and the way Alice treated her. It’s clear Alice had it in for her and didn’t care less for her loss. Alice has kids she should have known better. It’s just a real struggle to understand sometimes how horrid Alice really is tbh.
For someone who goes on as she does about how she could never cope with losing her "babyeezz" she's pretty heartless in the face of someone who actually has.
It's this that shows who Alice Evans is and I really hope more people wake up to that fact.
bleep doesn't even cover it sometimes. Too nice for even her.

Reactions: 40
Controlling and dictating how Ioan got out of a car he was driving /making him crawl over the gear lever to get out the passenger side. Reminds me of the "loving" email he sent her on the way back from Australia telling her his exact position/his every move in the airport.
It's coercive control not "anxiety"

Reactions: 49
Controlling and dictating how Ioan got out of a car he was driving /making him crawl over the gear lever to get out the passenger side. Reminds me of the "loving" email he sent her on the way back from Australia telling her his exact position/his every move in the airport.
It's coercive control not "anxiety"
He called her "five times" from the airport. Or was he made to call her five times from the airport?

Screenshot 2024-06-11 at 09.51.19.png

(old tweet from c. Nov 2021)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
He called her "five times" from the airport. Or was he made to call her five times from the airport?

View attachment 2987431

(old tweet from c. Nov 2021)
It's Alice. It means she called him 5 times. Or 500.
---
When she shares little snippets like the not allowing him to get out the car & the ordered airport updates, you can picture her rage when he left and started disobeying orders....

Reactions: 38
I can’t understand what she means? He wasn’t allowed out the car?
He wasn't allowed to open his car door and simply get out if he was driving. He had to crawl over to the passenger side, over the middle console with the gearshift, to exit the car. Yes, it's as crazy as it sounds.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
She’s an abusive bleep, here she is literally telling you how she abused Ioan for years. Using panic attacks and coercive control, emotionally abusing him for years.

Reactions: 36
And again, she just has to mention Ioan and refer to him as her husband. Does she not see how transparent that is?

Reactions: 30
She wouldn't let Ioan exit the car on the street side? Even when he was driving? WTF? 😳
(Brings up the question as to how SHE got out of the car when driving and pregnant...)
Exactly. It's coercive controlling behaviour disguised as anxiety. It's one thing for her to act paranoid (and not get therapy for it like her fan did) but she's putting her issues onto other people, as usual. She tells on herself despite being in 'nicey nicey' Alice mode.

1718100059825.png

---
She doesn't even realise how batshit crazy that makes her sound.
Or how compliant IG was for going along with the nonsense. He was properly under her thumb despite it being very early in the marriage. I realise he made excuses due to her being pregnant but he made excuses for her right from the start, eg, her mother just dying, fans being 'mean' to her, etc, etc. It was unhealthy right from the start.
---
that ladies story and the way Alice treated her. It’s clear Alice had it in for her and didn’t care less for her loss.
Is it surprising that Ella has no empathy for a disabled woman? Look who is raising her! :mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
Well that was quite the wake up call this morning seeing this on my first wee scroll!

ETA she’s added a second! Someone’s been at the sharp ones this evening 10.30pm in LA 👀
WTF? That doesn’t look anything remotely like her! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 She has filtered herself to look like an Asian (sex) doll. I can’t 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
There's 3 hostages in that townhouse.

1718101133451.png

This is for us Tattlers who tell her to move on. Her 'difficulties' at this stage are self-inflicted. She acts as if no one ever got divorced before but this is her big 'difficulty' in life, which shows how easy she had it. Bianca has had it far worse but doesn't relish victimhood.

1718101192332.png

Reactions: 19
It's been a few weeks turds. I've had health issues, I was on holiday developed food poisoning then a flare of inflammatory arthritis which has spread to multiple joints this is the third time. I'm being tested for autoimmune arthritis disease I'm early 30s I'm struggling to even type on my phone it feels too heavy still I'm determined I will get back to work and not be bed bound.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
It does show the level of weirdness she invites in to her life. Because she is not a celebrity, when she constantly communicates intimately with online strangers they feel like they know her and are her friends, when she is just using them for supply. Creepy AF.

Reactions: 23
Is she seriously saying that people who tell her to move on have never had difficulty in their life on the same thread as a the post where a woman whose son died in a car crash told her to move on?

It's a divorce.

Move on.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.