Alexandra Ryan Goss.ie itsalirose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
357C9815-B2EC-4170-AE1D-DD0FA4D66293.png

All her recent bare it photos have been so poorly photoshopped. But this takes the piss. Is her thumb ok like?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I still don’t get the whole “Bare It” thing??!!! 🤔🤔🤯🤯
So cringe 😬
Oh my god the thumbs!! 😳 Never copped it until now!! 🤭🤣

Reactions: 2
first of all i want to say that i think she looks great, it's not about that. The thing that annoys me is that I want her to just admit she wants to take pics half dressed to show off....don't drag the female empowerment thing in to it. Going on like everyone was attacking her for posting sexy pics in the first place. Don't think anyone gave a duck. The full thing is so disingenuous.

You fancy yourself Ali, fair play, you look good, post the pics, no one feels more empowered seeing you in your knickers. Only black and white selfies make women feel empowered, don't you know that by now?:ROFLMAO:

Also do yourself a favour & just take an online course for photoshop.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone not commented on her pics about the bad Photoshop? I must go over and have a snoop 😂 that thumb tho 😨

The photoshop is so bad, cringing at her thinking that looked grand.

There's no shame in an Only Fans Account, I wouldn't put up that content for free when there are fuckers out there who'd pay a tenner upwards a month to see photos like what she posted. Rake it in girl. Of course she'd probably get slaughtered publicly for it but fuckit. At this stage all these insta huns posting half naked in thong bikinis etc. .....they could be getting paid for that tit on OnlyFans, it's not pure nudity, there are people making a fortune just posting pics of themselves in lingerie or bikinis, nothing crazy.

Reactions: 6
She’s definitely reading this post, “some will say it’s photoshop” Ali hun, being a vain ‘girl boss’ is nothing to brag about

She’s definitely reading this post, “some will say it’s photoshop” Ali hun, being a vain ‘girl boss’ is nothing to brag about
I mean is she trying to say that her thumbs in the picture further up actually look like that? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I still don’t get the whole “Bare It” thing??!!! 🤔🤔🤯🤯
So cringe 😬
Oh my god the thumbs!! 😳 Never copped it until now!! 🤭🤣
I don’t get the whole bare thing If she photoshops her pictures 🤔 surely, that goes against her concept!?

Reactions: 3
Anyone else get slightly uncomfortable watching the posing, winking ‘bare it’ videos....so cringe and pointless imo 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyone else get slightly uncomfortable watching the posing, winking ‘bare it’ videos....so cringe and pointless imo 🤷🏻‍♀️
She does this for attention only, male attention. Then cries wolf when men asks her for an only fans account or makes comments on her insta 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She does this for attention only, male attention. Then cries wolf when men asks her for an only fans account or makes comments on her insta 🤦‍♀️
I know!!! So predictable 🙄
I’m just lost for words

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.