Alexandra Ryan Goss.ie itsalirose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6 hours later she shows a bit of better shot of her nails!!!! 🙄😳🤯 It’s so bizarre!!! 🙃

Reactions: 3
Did anyone notice today that she just got a mini? What happened to her free Toyota she had because she's an "ambassador"? I drove a mini, and the one she showed look to be below a 2012 model, I wonder why she would give up a relatively new automatic Toyota long mile for an old model manual mini? Something must have happened with the company she was working with to male thar change. And the ambassador description is gone out of her bio

Reactions: 4
Did anyone notice today that she just got a mini? What happened to her free Toyota she had because she's an "ambassador"? I drove a mini, and the one she showed look to be below a 2012 model, I wonder why she would give up a relatively new automatic Toyota long mile for an old model manual mini? Something must have happened with the company she was working with to male thar change. And the ambassador description is gone out of her bio
She must have manifested the mini! Can't count how many podcasts she's gushed about how she manifested the Toyota so...

Reactions: 4
Random one, but doesn't she get so much stuff for free with press drops? It has to be to her as goss.ie owner, not her the influencer. I would be SHOCKED if you told me she spreads them out around the staff. She sounds like a miserable boss.

Reactions: 1
I'm shocked by her hair. Its so damaged looking. Should she not be taking a break from extensions or whatever?

Reactions: 2
The last few pics are wild with editing! Jesus after all this time and she still cant do it properly. Legs are totally mad looking 😂😳 bare it all my hole. Absolutely not her true image

The last few pics are wild with editing! Jesus after all this time and she still cant do it properly. Legs are totally mad looking 😂😳 bare it all my hole. Absolutely not her true image
Yea, and the orange filters!!! Why?????

The rant about the guy commenting on her pics, it’s like she is really loving the attention, of course she’s going to receive that kind of messages when she’s showing off her cleavage and posing and pouting! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Does anyone know for sure that goss.ie is in debt? She rents a one bed apartment by herself in Dublin, which ain’t cheap, and pre-lockdown she was constantly flying over and back to America and staying in hotels etc. Doesn’t look like business is bad?

So by showing off nails and hair you have to be almost in the nip???!!!! 🤔🥴🤯

Shes a bit of a hypocrite .. goin on all through the pandemic about people not sticking to rules and how nervous she is

But yet is just on showing sosues products... how about you call sue out on her non essential trip to Portugal hun 💃

Reactions: 5
Shes a bit of a hypocrite .. goin on all through the pandemic about people not sticking to rules and how nervous she is

But yet is just on showing sosues products... how about you call sue out on her non essential trip to Portugal hun 💃
That’s so very true.
Was using lockdown as her means of “content” as there was feck all “goss” to report on

Ali at it again with her arse out... I used to work in the media industry and everyone took the absolute piss out of her. She’s a joke.

Ali at it again with her arse out... I used to work in the media industry and everyone took the absolute piss out of her. She’s a joke.
Ali was a semi decent reporter for the Irish Daily Mail but really wanted to BE the story as opposed to writing about others. Hence the tits ’n’ ass shots/rubber lip fillers she loves showing. Desperate for attention.

She’s a bright woman but has been reduced to an 80s page three girl parody with her IG posts.

Ali was a semi decent reporter for the Irish Daily Mail but really wanted to BE the story as opposed to writing about others. Hence the tits ’n’ ass shots/rubber lip fillers she loves showing. Desperate for attention.

She’s a bright woman but has been reduced to an 80s page three girl parody with her IG posts.
Are her lips fake? I think they look good! If they're fake she fooled me!

You hit nail on head with the BE the story thing. She's so desperate to be in the gang of the people she reports on, holds the gossies for etc. She has had to make an environment where she can hang out with them as she wouldn't be in the gang otherwise. I think I heard her on Oracle podcast say that no one came to her birthday party. But they will all turn up to the gossies! That'd be hard. She seems really unhappy with not a lot of mates, no bf ever.

I actually think she seems like a nice girl too but the need to be in the influencers brings out this rotten side to her. Hard to watch sometimes. Like a teen rom com where the unpopular girl loses herself to get with the cool gang. I'd say she's a good reporter and a nice girl under it all. Just seems so lost and insecure.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.