Alexandra Ryan Goss.ie itsalirose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Liz 👍

At least try and come on here at a different time than your drunken rants on Instagram 🙄 last seen at 4.07am, which would be typical of you, still up ranting away about Leo and consirpacy theories and Joy the blogger, and Burnt pizza and the whole lot and everything 😂😂

At least you know yourself now that people are only interested in you when your causing trouble which isn't the best accolade to be known for.

Telling us your " husband" this and your "husband" that isn't fooling anyone hunni
Hi liz 🙋‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I interned at Goss.ie for 3 days when I was 19 a few years back. I was really new in the game and was delighted for the opportunity. Had no experience but was taken on straight away (grateful at the time but it’s always a red flag for a business to hire interns on the spot with no reference or need to see previous work). On my first day, Ali’s right hand woman Kendra set me up and to be fair she was lovely and really helpful. Ali sauntered in mid morning looking like she hadn’t showered and spent the morning smearing make up on while saying horrible stuff about people in the industry. I remember one of the girls working there had all these pictures of Joanne Larby and they were all calling our her photoshopping (this was well before bloggers unveiled). It’s a bit ironic now when you see how tirelessly Ali photoshops a stone or 2 off herself. If she really wants to #bareit she’d do it completely filter free. They were all generally saying really horrible things about people.

The office was a complete mess and each day I worked there, there was a different intern beside me writing for free. I decided to leave because on my last day when I went in, it was just me and Kendra and one other and nobody else had turned up. About an hour into the day the electricity went in the office so none of us could work. Kendra tried to sort it and had rang Ali loads of times with no answer. Eventually she came in and acted like it was someone else in the buildings fault but in fact was whispering and laughing on the phone that she didn’t pay the bill and was gonna try talk her way out of it. I was over-hearing pieces of this but what made me sure I wouldn’t come back was that Ali told us all to get our stuff and move across to the Starbucks on Leeson St. to work for the foreseeable and make sure we got our own drinks while we were there so we could stay there. It was all such a mess. I was only 19 and in desperate need for some experience but I knew I definitely didn’t need to get any experience from a disastrous “company” like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I interned at Goss.ie for 3 days when I was 19 a few years back. I was really new in the game and was delighted for the opportunity. Had no experience but was taken on straight away (grateful at the time but it’s always a red flag for a business to hire interns on the spot with no reference or need to see previous work). On my first day, Ali’s right hand woman Kendra set me up and to be fair she was lovely and really helpful. Ali sauntered in mid morning looking like she hadn’t showered and spent the morning smearing make up on while saying horrible stuff about people in the industry. I remember one of the girls working there had all these pictures of Joanne Larby and they were all calling our her photoshopping (this was well before bloggers unveiled). It’s a bit ironic now when you see how tirelessly Ali photoshops a stone or 2 off herself. If she really wants to #bareit she’d do it completely filter free. They were all generally saying really horrible things about people.

The office was a complete mess and each day I worked there, there was a different intern beside me writing for free. I decided to leave because on my last day when I went in, it was just me and Kendra and one other and nobody else had turned up. About an hour into the day the electricity went in the office so none of us could work. Kendra tried to sort it and had rang Ali loads of times with no answer. Eventually she came in and acted like it was someone else in the buildings fault but in fact was whispering and laughing on the phone that she didn’t pay the bill and was gonna try talk her way out of it. I was over-hearing pieces of this but what made me sure I wouldn’t come back was that Ali told us all to get our stuff and move across to the Starbucks on Leeson St. to work for the foreseeable and make sure we got our own drinks while we were there so we could stay there. It was all such a mess. I was only 19 and in desperate need for some experience but I knew I definitely didn’t need to get any experience from a disastrous “company” like that.
Jaysus, why do you think Kendra stays? Are they friends?

Reactions: 1
Jaysus, why do you think Kendra stays? Are they friends?
I really like that girl Kendra. I listen to their podcast and I just love her, she's so chill. Ali is grand, bit try hardy but in fairness I think she is losing the plot in her apartment for that amount of time. Did you see the jeans video on the weekend? Kendra needs to go save her haha!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I really like that girl Kendra. I listen to their podcast and I just love her, she's so chill. Ali is grand, bit try hardy but in fairness I think she is losing the plot in her apartment for that amount of time. Did you see the jeans video on the weekend? Kendra needs to go save her haha!
Yeah Kendra seems nice. Thats why I wonder why she stays. I dont know if you have ever listened to the glow up podcast. I feel the same way about Valerie.

Reactions: 1
Yeah Kendra seems nice. Thats why I wonder why she stays. I dont know if you have ever listened to the glow up podcast. I feel the same way about Valerie.
God I don't listen to Goss podcast but I do stellar. Valerie is the one keeping that on the road, Vicki is too busy schmoozing. I don't think she's actually particularly knowledgeable about beauty, she only knows what's going on through PR whereas Valerie is a beauty junkie, I remember her on Daily Edge.

Vicki too busy right now feeling sorry for herself over the latest tone deaf cover.

God I don't listen to Goss podcast but I do stellar. Valerie is the one keeping that on the road, Vicki is too busy schmoozing. I don't think she's actually particularly knowledgeable about beauty, she only knows what's going on through PR whereas Valerie is a beauty junkie, I remember her on Daily Edge.

Vicki too busy right now feeling sorry for herself over the latest tone deaf cover.
And she talks over her all the time. I find it so annoying.

What the actual F is she trying to prove with her latest Instagram post? Showing off her new nails posting in her knickers? You can be sexy and a boss witch" without baring all. I honestly don't understand the need for it all of a sudden.

Reactions: 6
What the actual F is she trying to prove with her latest Instagram post? Showing off her new nails posting in her knickers? You can be sexy and a boss witch" without baring all. I honestly don't understand the need for it all of a sudden.
It’s so embarrassing, don’t think I’ve never seen a more narcissistic individual In all my life

she seems like hard work tbh

Reactions: 4
I like th
I like that she isn’t perfect and isn’t afraid to show off her body but I do think her hair looks like it desperately needs a wash 🤢

And she talks over her all the time. I find it so annoying.
I had to stop listening, Vicki, just talked over Valerie and all the guests. It's such a turn off. Plus the guests are all their mates, just like the covers and features. Snorrrreeeee

Yea show them off touching your face or holding the remote or just on a table, I couldn’t believe showing off the nails that way, like you can’t even see them properly!!! She really does love herself and way too much time on her hands!!!! Very cringing and embarrassing viewing 😳😱🤭🙈

I had to stop listening, Vicki, just talked over Valerie and all the guests. It's such a turn off. Plus the guests are all their mates, just like the covers and features. Snorrrreeeee
And sorry this might be a bit petty but I just couldn't take any beauty advice from Vicki when she's rocking them blocky eyebrows!!! Totally agree with her talking over Valerie constantly, I actually think Valerie has so much to contribute but can't get it out with Vicki cutting her off!! 🙄

Reactions: 3
And sorry this might be a bit petty but I just couldn't take any beauty advice from Vicki when she's rocking them blocky eyebrows!!! Totally agree with her talking over Valerie constantly, I actually think Valerie has so much to contribute but can't get it out with Vicki cutting her off!! 🙄
The brows 😂😂😂
So, so bad. And she thinks she's an artist. I agree with beauty advise, it's clear from listening tk her than she's reading the pr sheet and that's it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.