Alexandra Ryan Goss.ie itsalirose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she acting like this legislation is down to her? It was in law when she wrote her fantasy column.

I didn’t see one article about the girl who inspired the law, or her mother. It’s all about yer wan who thinks she’s Elle Woods.
Absolutely nobody is challenging her because it’s such a sensitive subject and she’ll play victim even more if they do. This is clearly a career play. That picture “right at home”, dear lord.
I think there are many people who see this for what it is. But it’s something to write about where media are concerned and as for the government. Anything to distract from the tit show surrounding Covid. I feel sad for the mother of the young girl whose memory has been lost in this spin.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why is she acting like this legislation is down to her? It was in law when she wrote her fantasy column.

I didn’t see one article about the girl who inspired the law, or her mother. It’s all about yer wan who thinks she’s Elle Woods.
Whoa. The tweet about feeling right at home “working with” the DoJ “on this”, is insanely embarassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-40225796.html

I'm not sure Nicole Fox (RIP)'s mum realised that a mere 6 months later someone else would come along to make it all about her, instead.

• Angry
New Insta post about planning to work with the DoJ on other projects.
Being looking at some of these posts. She makes it sound like she's actually writing legislation the way she words things. She's promoting it, that's all!

• Haha
She has a habbit of this doesn't she?

Rents house, makes out she's bought it
Faces a campaign, makes out she makes the law

Reactions: 1
Big question for me now is what's coming next... Maybe an upgrade for the Department of Tourism, Culture, Arts, Gaeltacht, Sport, Media... and Empire Building?

Is she ever NOT sick?
I think it's sad how she makes a public display of her ignorance and stupidity. How many times in the past few years has she claimed to have had the 'flu? Seems like every time Ali gets a cold it has to be influenza. This time she actually said she "had tonsillitis at the start of the week and now I have some strain of influenza". She is a silly, delusional, attention-seeking, drama queen. And not very bright with it. She is renting a small house (about 900 sq ft) in Dundrum, while trying to give the impression she has bought her "dream home". She owes a tit-load of money and can no longer afford the rent on a proper office - so, the small rented house is doubling up as office space for her and "her team". I saw her out and about recently and was struck by how moody and unhappy she looks (except, of course, when she turns the fake smile on for the camera). I could see she was constantly posing and worrying about how she looked, while giving plenty of side-eye to girls around her. I'd say she is not half as confident as she tries to make out. She looked like someone putting on an obviously false front. It's kinda sad really. She used to be so much more down to earth.

Reactions: 5
I think it's sad how she makes a public display of her ignorance and stupidity. How many times in the past few years has she claimed to have had the 'flu? Seems like every time Ali gets a cold it has to be influenza. This time she actually said she "had tonsillitis at the start of the week and now I have some strain of influenza". She is a silly, delusional, attention-seeking, drama queen. And not very bright with it. She is renting a small house (about 900 sq ft) in Dundrum, while trying to give the impression she has bought her "dream home". She owes a tit-load of money and can no longer afford the rent on a proper office - so, the small rented house is doubling up as office space for her and "her team". I saw her out and about recently and was struck by how moody and unhappy she looks (except, of course, when she turns the fake smile on for the camera). I could see she was constantly posing and worrying about how she looked, while giving plenty of side-eye to girls around her. I'd say she is not half as confident as she tries to make out. She looked like someone putting on an obviously false front. It's kinda sad really. She used to be so much more down to earth.
She has a sad life doesn't she. She's incredibly unhappy with her body, so she Photoshops to duck. She's in serious debt with the business, and herself which is exactly why she pretends she owns a house. Every company she has used for the gossies is chasing her for payment years onwards. Why anyone is even dealing with her I don't know. I also believe she's bigged up this whole law because she realises how much of a farce goss.ie is and actually wants to do something that makes her life worthwhile.
And don't start me on her love life....there's a reason her tits are out constantly

Does she have a fella on the go at the moment? I thought she did but said she was keeping it on the qt?

Her and Holly not mates anymore?

Jesus all the snaps and her boobs out in them all, she had such a lovely figure why does she shove the boobs out ALL THE TIME

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She appears to be really desperate for attention. The constant eye bleeping into the camera screams insecurity.
She once posted that she posted pictures on social media for validation purposes. I wrote in response, to never seek your validation from social media, as you’ll always be disappointed. Instead talk to close family & friends - they’re the only ones who’ll give you honest feedback.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.