Alexandra Ryan Goss.ie itsalirose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know from a friend of mine she matched with a guy on tinder and she went stalker on him....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The absolute state of her stories tonight including the picture of her bare arse in her knickers. Sweet jesus and she wants to be taken seriously as a girl boss - I hate that expression!!! She has spent the last few months telling us that she hasn't left her house in months and only went to a shop for the first time the other day as she is high risk (has diabetes). What's the betting she will have no problem leaving the house for a new set of extensions and to put peroxide all over those roots.

Reactions: 4
Hahaha, she's a total delusional trainwreck. I can't even be arsed wasting my time to elaborate on her.

Reactions: 2
He latest Instagram post. She is obviously reading this page. Who would want to work with her after seeing that.

Reactions: 1
He latest Instagram post. She is obviously reading this page. Who would want to work with her after seeing that.
I'm sorry that something happened to her or that pics were leaked years ago but it in no way changes my opinion of her. She is trashy with a capital T!!!

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry that something happened to her or that pics were leaked years ago but it in no way changes my opinion of her. She is trashy with a capital T!!!
Like shes says she can still look classy with her tits out....is she for real????

Reactions: 4
This one 🙄I could go on for years about her. Even putting aside the image of herself that she chooses to portray, she claims to be an award-winning journalist, yet she can't spell to save her life. "I was balling", "it really effected me".... fair enough if someone isn't in the world of writing, and struggles with spelling & grammar. But surely as a "CEO/Journalist", she would know how to spell correctly? Sorry, such a bug bear of mine

Reactions: 13
She does have pretty poor grammar and spelling for a journalist, I was really surprised! Even on her podcast her grammar is terrible

She does have pretty poor grammar and spelling for a journalist, I was really surprised! Even on her podcast her grammar is terrible

Yes! I also found her podcast with Lucy Fitz to be quite irresponsible. I felt they were promoting the idea of "oh I did no work for my Leaving Cert and it all worked out fine for me"... while I'm very happy for them that it worked in their favour, unfortunately that isn't the case for many people. A lot of people do end up having to go back at a later stage to do one or more subjects at LC level, and I really feel that it is irresponsible to be promoting that message across their platforms.

The whole "Boss witch in my bra and knickers" is a pathetic attempt to justify the constant need to bare all. I've no problem with people accentuating their cleavage but the way she does it it excessive and doesn't flatter her. And she ALWAYS angles the phone at her tits, it's off putting as she doesn't seem wear supportive bras. Can't imagine doing a conference call and staring at those all the time.

I don't follow her Goss website, not mad into celeb gossip anymore but it does baffle me how she ameks enough money for those "award ceremonies" she puts on. There are so many stories about her not paying suppliers, vendors etc for those events. And no "real" celebs/influencers seem to attend them. Didn't So Sue Me have an event on the same night as it?

She literally has the side of her fanny hanging out in the 3rd post on her grid......completely classless

She’s an absolute disgrace. There’s body positivity, size positivity but holy hell she looks like a one from page 3. Seedy, dirty pictures that look tarty and trashy. She’s a rough thing. Pure saucy and bold out. Bare all my arse, she genuinely looks like she’s looking for a shag or a sugar daddy.
What’s the story with goss.ie?
I think she’s desperate for attention and to get her name back out there so she’s pimping herself out in these awful pictures. I’m all for positivity or whatever, but Jesus there’s a more tasteful way of doing things.

I’d love to know who took the pics and didn’t advise her on what a mistake she was making. Shame on them. She’s too deluded,about herself and her unreal talent and her fabulous opinions and never being wrong, to see passed her own nose and realise once you put these pics online then that’s it. They are there forever.

She said earlier on stories that she had to block so many men from messaging her... Well... obviously they are messaging her... The way she dresses. If you dress that way (in bright red lingerie) and put it on your grid, you should expect messages from men...it's the way the world is unfortunately 🙄😂 shes a nice looking girl and there's really no need of all the make up.

The whole "Boss witch in my bra and knickers" is a pathetic attempt to justify the constant need to bare all. I've no problem with people accentuating their cleavage but the way she does it it excessive and doesn't flatter her. And she ALWAYS angles the phone at her tits, it's off putting as she doesn't seem wear supportive bras. Can't imagine doing a conference call and staring at those all the time.

I don't follow her Goss website, not mad into celeb gossip anymore but it does baffle me how she ameks enough money for those "award ceremonies" she puts on. There are so many stories about her not paying suppliers, vendors etc for those events. And no "real" celebs/influencers seem to attend them. Didn't So Sue Me have an event on the same night as it?
Yeah SoSue and Aideen collab I think? I thought it was really weird night to do it alright. The gossies got a tonne of abuse this year. It looks like it's just a night out for all the bloggers but the biggest thing in the world to her. It's kind of like she wanted to be in this world so much that she had to make this career to get in with these people. Like she got in through the back door

Her latest podcast talks about online bullying, trolls and the Facebook groups dissecting people’s personal lives and gossiping about people. The second half of the podcasts she dissects celebrity relationships for entertainment. She obviously cant see the irony. She made a “career” out of gossip but nobody else has the right to talk about people who make a living in the public eye. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.