Alexandra Ryan Goss.ie itsalirose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
đź‘€ well this is awks
Sometimes I feel so bad for her, it's like there's been so much hurt in her life. But then I think, actually everyone has the same amount in different ways and she just tells a lot on social media. Her instagram reads more like a diary or therapy session than a picture blog. Hope she doesn't regret all this in the future. Sharing so much to the world is a lot.

Reactions: 4
I have a bit of an issue with the constant pushing of the covid vaccine. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on it but I think she goes too far in pushing her views on people.

My parents are high risk so I have been fairly strict with adhering to the rules and will probably take the vaccine. My issue with her rhetoric is that it is completely one sided and does not in any way acknowledge that people are entitled to take a different view to her. She is pushing shame on people who may not be comfortable with it for their own reasons and it does not sit well with me.

“She focused on “my body, my choice”, eh, this is not the Repeal the Eighth campaign, to be honest I think the people behind it would be scarlet to see you using their slogan.”- quote from her latest goss.ie article (sorry can we acknowledge that she is the special writer of the week every week- no one cares what you have to say- I only went on to look because of this thread)
Ali, it IS her body and her choice. If that woman doesn’t want the vaccine she doesn’t have to get it. I personally can’t wait for my vaccine but I don’t care what that woman does and either should you. It’s her body, her choice, her consequence. Get over yourself. This pandemic isn’t about you- you are alive and well. People have died. Also please stop eye bleeping the camera- you look pathetic.

the constant pushing of the covid vaccine is a joke. I get she’s “high risk” but duck me she’s taken it too far. My dad is 79 and high risk and hasn’t been offered it yet. Then I see that twit on social media BRAGGING about it. I unfollowed after the second tweet about it. Can’t even reply to her cause she’ll post my fuckin name. She’s so childish. Thinks she’s a big celeb hahaha

Reactions: 5
the constant pushing of the covid vaccine is a joke. I get she’s “high risk” but duck me she’s taken it too far. My dad is 79 and high risk and hasn’t been offered it yet. Then I see that twit on social media BRAGGING about it. I unfollowed after the second tweet about it. Can’t even reply to her cause she’ll post my fuckin name. She’s so childish. Thinks she’s a big celeb hahaha
The bragging photos of people getting their vaccine being the new trend on social media is really embarrassing. Imagine a 90 year old doing that. Flexing on their early vaccination.

Reactions: 1
The reason your dad hasn’t been offered it yet is because the shortage in supply of the Pfizer vaccine. My dad at 72 and undergoing chemotherapy is also still waiting. What annoys me most about her online rants about covid and the vaccine is all the harping on she does about how she’s done the research and telling others to do their own research. For a girl studying for a law degree one would think she would have grasped by now that research is not equivalent to a google search. I have undertaken research for the last 13 years and still would not consider myself an expert in the field. She’s tiresome 🙄

“She focused on “my body, my choice”, eh, this is not the Repeal the Eighth campaign, to be honest I think the people behind it would be scarlet to see you using their slogan.”- quote from her latest goss.ie article (sorry can we acknowledge that she is the special writer of the week every week- no one cares what you have to say- I only went on to look because of this thread)
Ali, it IS her body and her choice. If that woman doesn’t want the vaccine she doesn’t have to get it. I personally can’t wait for my vaccine but I don’t care what that woman does and either should you. It’s her body, her choice, her consequence. Get over yourself. This pandemic isn’t about you- you are alive and well. People have died. Also please stop eye bleeping the camera- you look pathetic.
I politely messaged her .. saying that yes exactly, no one has the right to ask you your medical issues ... the same way YOU are not gonna tell me to get the vaccine.... hypocritical idiot ..

Blocked within minutes... shes painful

• Heart
I don't doubt that she's entitled to get it, my issue is the constant photos and videos. Surprised there wasn't a camera on the needle going into her.

Reactions: 3
If Ali has been “cocooning for a year”- who is taking her cringey over edited photos for her/ dying her hair? You’re a liar hun

Reactions: 5
I'm only a recent follower of her account, as a type 1 diabetic myself, I don't believe for 1 second that she is! Constantly posting photos of her drinking alcohol and 1 photo of an ice cream another eating a box of celebrations,and not a mention of diabetes or blood glucose levels. And she doesn't even follow any diabetes pages. I personally think its lies.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Omg the photo shop on the last grid post. Jesus christ woman catch yourself on

I'm only a recent follower of her account, as a type 1 diabetic myself, I don't believe for 1 second that she is! Constantly posting photos of her drinking alcohol and 1 photo of an ice cream another eating a box of celebrations,and not a mention of diabetes or blood glucose levels. And she doesn't even follow any diabetes pages. I personally think its lies.
I'm far from being a fan of her, think her support of Conor McGregor is disgustingly hypocritical, but I don't think she's lying about being diabetic. After all, how else would she have been called for the vaccine considering she's only in her 30s? My bf is type 1 and he has alcohol and sweets etc., obviously he monitors his blood glucose before and after, and he doesn't follow any diabetes pages on social media

Reactions: 6
I like the goss podcast. It doesn't have a lot of personality or anything but it's grand like. It makes sense as well. The thing I don't get is why her personal blog is on goss each week? Doesn't make sense to me at all. Have you read them? They're strange. Me me meeeeee

I like the goss podcast. It doesn't have a lot of personality or anything but it's grand like. It makes sense as well. The thing I don't get is why her personal blog is on goss each week? Doesn't make sense to me at all. Have you read them? They're strange. Me me meeeeee
So bizarre. In normal magazines or online magazines they would have a celebrity guest to write the column each week. She’s not a celebrity and she’s hardly in anyway famous. Just shows how much she thinks of herself..

So bizarre. In normal magazines or online magazines they would have a celebrity guest to write the column each week. She’s not a celebrity and she’s hardly in anyway famous. Just shows how much she thinks of herself..
It would make sense maybe if it was a commentary on the weekly gossip or something? But they're basically diary entries. I suppose she wants the views so goss is the best way for her to get them. All an attempt to get famous?

Just thinking there for all the gifts she is sent has she ever thought to send some to frontline workers?

Photo shopped much

Compared to 4 taps later

I get it jacket and jeans add volume but not that much .....

She's had a serious glow up since the last gossies I think. Look at her in the pink dress compared to now, she looks a million times better. She should keep the new look after the pandemic. Leave all the pink and extensions in the past where they belong.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.