Alexandra Ryan Goss.ie itsalirose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And here I was thinking to myself that nothing would sicken my stomach more than the thought of shagging Conor McGregor. Turns out the thought of shagging his oul lad is every bit as bad 🤣🤣

I really hope this isn't true. I couldn't give a damn about this girl or her crap website or her annual celebration of homegrown blandness and mediocrity, but Jesus who in their right mind would let Tony near them??? 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her photoshopping is actually HILARIOUS. Ali... we can ALL see it. You don’t look anything like your photos and even if you did you look tacky. Sucking in her spit everytime she talks and literally riding the camera trying to do all these sexy faces when she’s just sitting alone in her gaff... it’s mortifying

Reactions: 4
Defo a rented house I think. You don't just announce you bought a house and move in the same week

Reactions: 8
Would be more in line to get braces before she makes a purchase of a house.. her teeth are all over the place

Reactions: 7
Once you hear / see it you won’t be able to unhear/ unsee it. She is sucking the spit into her mouth after every sentence especially in her recent story. ITS SO DISGUSTING

Reactions: 3
Defo a rented house I think. You don't just announce you bought a house and move in the same week
Be interesting to see how long she lasts here if it is bought? Barely in the door and giving us a sneak peak 🙄

Reactions: 2
We will never hear the end of all the humble bragging about this house will we? The beggy Mitchell will begin soon looking for suggestions and ideas for different rooms.

Never mind she already began with the looking for suggestions for the record player. Considering that Goss has always been a loss maker, I wonder how she cooked the books to get a mortgage. She must be paying herself a massive salary all whilst her staff take her to the labour court

Reactions: 5
We will never hear the end of all the humble bragging about this house will we? The beggy Mitchell will begin soon looking for suggestions and ideas for different rooms.

Never mind she already began with the looking for suggestions for the record player. Considering that Goss has always been a loss maker, I wonder how she cooked the books to get a mortgage. She must be paying herself a massive salary all whilst her staff take her to the labour court
The overgrown garden was shown too, hoping someone will do it up

Reactions: 1
She’s unbelievable. We get it hun you’re high risk 😒

I’ve never seen someone so self absorbed. She should be studied

Reactions: 4
The overgrown garden was shown too, hoping someone will do it up
Exact same thing Lynn Kelly did. Went around her house looking for ideas (can someone give me freebies please) and low and behold got everything for free.

It will be full of pink fluffy pictures of Marilyn Manroe by the end of the weekend no doubt

Reactions: 6

Definitely renting

She’s a naturally curvy lady, if my boobs looked as fab as hers I’d walk around topless. Love how she embraces her femininity
But they don’t look fab. They are incredibly incredibly saggy. Awful looking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.