Alexandra Ryan Goss.ie itsalirose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else just getting so so fed up of her? Photoshoots in her sitting room? Get a life Ali... we have all struggled throughout covid.. you’re not the only one 😂

Reactions: 9
Her hair is white blonde and not a root in sight !!
And her on with the poor me in isolation for 8months what a load of shite

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She cut her extensions but her hair is still longer than when she got them put in last December 🙈 will she ever own up to fresh extensions & highlights for the gossies!

Reactions: 2
No problem with people bending restrictions within reason...meet someone outside, drive to a park more than 5km away etc. We're all at it. She just looks like a dope for the no tolerance stance she had on it and now breaking it so obviously. She's clearly out with Holly Carpenter today. Makes me laugh that they can't go a day without posting pictures of themselves

Reactions: 3
I think she sounded quite vague about buying it or not.
How the f is goss.ie profitable? It’s a rubbish website

Reactions: 1
Doesn't she live around Ranelagh or Rathmines? To buy a 3 bed gaff you'd need like 500K plus round those parts no?

Lads, she's in debt up to her eyeballs. She hasn't payed some companies for gossies about 3/4 years ago never mind a house. She's being vague for a reason so people will think she bought it.

We all know if she had money she'd sort her teeth first. And get a boob job so she can shove them in our face more often

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually feel for her with the friends moving on thing. All she ever talks about is how she wants a family so bad. It must be hard not having that. I think you can tell that all of the showbiz, LA crap is just that, crap, that she is busying herself with. She's had a lot of crap happen to her, has her illness etc. I'd like to see her have a happy ending. I think (and what do I know!?) that if she dropped the facade of the other stuff and did some work on herself she'd find someone very quickly. She's so guarded & prickly from the cards she's been dealt and has this mad barbie boss persona that makes her hard to understand.

Reactions: 4
Look at her waist in the shadow 😂😂😂 what an eejit. The different between her hips and her waist in the shadow isn't as drastic as her 'real life'. Like, she's only kidding herself doing this tit. If she's not happy with her body change it.....but doing things like this is just sad

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I actually feel for her with the friends moving on thing. All she ever talks about is how she wants a family so bad. It must be hard not having that. I think you can tell that all of the showbiz, LA crap is just that, crap, that she is busying herself with. She's had a lot of crap happen to her, has her illness etc. I'd like to see her have a happy ending. I think (and what do I know!?) that if she dropped the facade of the other stuff and did some work on herself she'd find someone very quickly. She's so guarded & prickly from the cards she's been dealt and has this mad barbie boss persona that makes her hard to understand.
She whole Barbie boss thing is cringe. Surprised she didn’t try to move in to a tv career. An expose type show would be perfect for her. If what is said on here is true and she never pays the bills for stuff to with goss.ie, she will never be able to sell the brand.

Are the rumours about her and mcgregors dad true. She must be getting a serious pay off as she could easily publish the full details.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.