Alexandra Ryan Goss.ie itsalirose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would have thought she wouldn't want to associate with someone like that particularly given her focus on sexual crimes against women. Think she used to have a thing with one of his pals but I could be wrong....
She is constantly mentioning him, I see recent posts of hers he’s liked them...

Reactions: 2
She is constantly mentioning him, I see recent posts of hers he’s liked them...
I think she keeps promoting him in the hopes dee would bring him to the gossies. She definitely know what he is accused of and its disgusting that she is willing to turn a blind eye to it.

Reactions: 7
I saw she had him in top 10 influencers of the year on goss.ie too. How? Really makes no sense to the point that it's suspicious. There's an agenda there.

Reactions: 1
Why anyone would support this idiot is beyond me. Not when we’ve got genuine talent in Irish sport...Katie Taylor always springs to mind. Now there’s a sports idol to look up. Her work ethic and commitment is something to be seriously admired. McGregor is jumped up fool with zero brains and zero class

Reactions: 8
Why anyone would support this idiot is beyond me. Not when we’ve got genuine talent in Irish sport...Katie Taylor always springs to mind. Now there’s a sports idol to look up. Her work ethic and commitment is something to be seriously admired. McGregor is jumped up fool with zero brains and zero class
McGregor is box office here in the US. She’s desperate to be relevant here.

Katie is a legend who really gets overlooked a lot

Reactions: 2
Story with the dress she keeps sharing?! It looks like something out of my big fat Gypsy wedding 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Took a look at her gossie nominations. No surprise Conor McGregor nominated for his charity work despite him punching and oldan and everything else he was accused of

Reactions: 4
Took a look at her gossie nominations. No surprise Conor McGregor nominated for his charity work despite him punching and oldan and everything else he was accused of
Really disappointed with him being nominated. This is clearly a commercial decision by Goss

Reactions: 5
I know, like calm your tits Ali, he's not going to ride you.... well actually, it's Conor McGregor, he probably would 🙄

I know!!! Her ‘content’ the last while has been all flashbacks!!! 🙄 So irrelevant
Not just Ali, in fairness she has taken the year so seriously so I get the cabin fever. But I actually can't wait until we're in lockdown for a full year so we can stop seeing all the bloggers flashback posts. So obvious they just want to post pics of them in bikinis and to remind us that their lives used to be glam :ROFLMAO:

Not just Ali, in fairness she has taken the year so seriously so I get the cabin fever. But I actually can't wait until we're in lockdown for a full year so we can stop seeing all the bloggers flashback posts. So obvious they just want to post pics of them in bikinis and to remind us that their lives used to be glam :ROFLMAO:
i like her but the flashbacks made me unfollow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.