Alexandra Ryan Goss.ie itsalirose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wasn't sexual assault. She willingly had sex. Yes she didn't know it was being filmed which was awful , and he had no right to do that. She has to move on now. Fair play to her for coming out and telling her story but the #bareit should go now. Plenty of laws are here but none are enforced. Yes it's great it's an actual law now but will it be enforced? It's just my opinion of it. Each to their own and all that jazz
Being filmed without consent while having sex is assault!

Reactions: 24
Poor Ali. I really feel for her after those stories today. She can be a bit of a cringe bag at times but I don’t think she’s a bad person beneath it all. I’m glad she feels a sense of justice and I hope the woman and man who did that to her are living in fear of their names being revealed, just like Ali has been living in fear for the last five years.

Reactions: 7
My opinion of assault is clearly different to yours then. We'll agree to disagree ☺
Its image based sexual assault. An actual thing. Have you been living under a rock the past couple of weeks?! It is 100% a sexual assault and I can guarantee if you or your hypothetical daughter were the one in the video you would consider it assault. Its wrong on sooooo many levels and just because she has decided to own it in a way in which you dont agree with doesnt mean its not assault. I hope she gets the closure she needs from it all I couldnt imagine living in fear like that..

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It is absolutely sexual assault. And I don’t mean to compare or trivialise but in some ways it’s almost worse than sexual assault, as the violation never ends with the sharing and resharing. You don’t know who has seen it and who is going to see it. It must be an actual living nightmare, one that never ends. It’s like being sexually assaulted over and over and over by countless different people. I have gained a new found respect for Ali after this and all she has had to cope with.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hope it's wasn't Lindsay and Jimmy , that did it to her . Don't think she would of known Jimmy that long but I do know Lindsay was mad jealous of her when she was with Jimmy, hence the 2 it galzs bullying Ali. It was nothing to do with the Glosses

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Hope it's wasn't Lindsay and Jimmy , that did it to her . Don't think she would of known Jimmy that long but I do know Lindsay was mad jealous of her when she was with Jimmy, hence the 2 it galzs bullying Ali. It was nothing to do with the Glosses
It was the first person I thought of

It was five years ago. Jimmy was with around Ali 3 years ago. And what awards shows have they been too Hahahah

Highly doubt it was Jimmy. They both follow each other on Instagram.
The two ‘it galz’ never bullied ali. That podcast was slating her dress and the fact that she was best dressed. (Which was bloody ridiculous)
Ali accused it galz of being the reason ‘Caroline flack’ was in such a depressive state and they were ‘part of the problem’
Funny, since goss.ie openly had tonnes of articles about Caroline Flack and her domestic issue 🤔

Reactions: 4
The two ‘it galz’ never bullied ali. That podcast was slating her dress and the fact that she was best dressed. (Which was bloody ridiculous)
Ali accused it galz of being the reason ‘Caroline flack’ was in such a depressive state and they were ‘part of the problem’
Funny, since goss.ie openly had tonnes of articles about Caroline Flack and her domestic issue 🤔
Spot on. Surely she wouldn’t still follow someone who did that to her?!

And “watching the video with her colleges” Lindsey never had a real job before it Galz haha

So any other on off again couples in the industry it could be? There’s loads

Reactions: 2
Lindsay bullied Ali loads before the glosses Podcast , she went at Ali ALOT through her lives and Facebook group , the same way she went at Laura .

Lindsay bullied Ali loads before the glosses Podcast , she went at Ali ALOT through her lives and Facebook group , the same way she went at Laura .
Was Laura the lady that accused Jimmy of being the father of her child?

since came out that she lied and never apologized? 🤔

I find it strange that she supports Conor mcgregor, with all the things he’s accused of

Reactions: 7
I find it strange that she supports Conor mcgregor, with all the things he’s accused of
If Ali knew what is going to come out in court she certainly wouldn’t be supporting him.
In fact if she actually is a journalist she’d have seen the documents.

Reactions: 5
Just came on to say this exact thing. Really disappointing & undermines the credibility of the bare it campaign

If Ali knew what is going to come out in court she certainly wouldn’t be supporting him.
In fact if she actually is a journalist she’d have seen the documents.
I always wondered if she knew something and was paid off with free trips to his fights and told only publish positive stories about him.

I would have thought she wouldn't want to associate with someone like that particularly given her focus on sexual crimes against women. Think she used to have a thing with one of his pals but I could be wrong....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.