Alexandra Ryan Goss.ie itsalirose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time commenting here. Seen Ali earlier I was shocked when a friend pointed her out she is the biggest catfish going literally looks nothing like that photo she just posted her waist isn’t that small.. serious issues she has

Reactions: 1
First time commenting here. Seen Ali earlier I was shocked when a friend pointed her out she is the biggest catfish going literally looks nothing like that photo she just posted her waist isn’t that small.. serious issues she has
But she's in no way big. She's a small girl by all accounts. Makes no sense.

Someone needs to make a new thread or just let her flitter off.

Yeah she’s a petite girl with a nice shape but her waist isn’t 2 inches is what I meant. Over does it on the face tune on her face or maybe it’s those catfish face filters on Instagram but looks nothing like that selfie it’s bizarre

They were all pissed drunk when they were arrested. Traumatised? Probably couldn’t see straight.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.