Ali Gordon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ali Gordon
A WEEKEND IN THE GARDEN & VISITING BURFORD | Ali Gordon & Lydia Millen
maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: 1
Ali Gordon
OVERNIGHT STAY WITH THE WIFE AT SOHO HOUSE | Ali Gordon & Lydia Millen
maxresdefault.jpg

He looks like a doofus in those sunglasses or should I say an illiterate doofus. Private dinning? I am sure that the hotel was impressed...NOT. This is a mistake he has made before. Pretty ignorant to make it again, if not at all with spellcheck being on EVERY SINGLE device.

Reactions: 2
Ali Gordon
A PAINFUL START TO THE NEW YEAR | Ali Gordon
View attachment 984543
REALLY?
IN THE KITCHEN?

Why does he have his fragrance wardrobe directly over a heat source?

Fragrance wardrobe? A man calls his aftershave collection a fragrance wardrobe? REALLY?

I expect he has a spare tyre sideboard and a screwdriver chiffonier and a battery bedside table then? Next she will tell him to call the honey Ambrosia from Winged Ones and he will do as she says then too...

Gears are grinding - off to buy a garage to put them in (for display purposes you understand...)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Ali Gordon
OUR FIRST TIME IN AZERBAIJAN | Ali Gordon & Lydia Millen
maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ali Gordon
ROYAL MEETING & KITCHEN GARDEN UPDATE C:O | Lydia Millen & Ali Gordon
maxresdefault.jpg

I see that Ali was f@#king around with his bees again and got stung on the lip. First off, both my husband and I have never been stung when working our hives (now 20 but might be 19 soon). Second, how do you get stung on the face with a hood on? If one got under his hood then he better start Duck (brand name) taping his pant leg and arm openings. This is why you buy a larger suit than needed. My husband has a large suit (he's small) and he wears shorts and a tank top but tapes off all openings. He stays cool and if a bee tries to sting through the canvas material it is not right up against his skin. I've always said his bees are aggressive acting. Bees only sting when they are in protect mode. Did he not smoke them before he opened up the hive? Why is he always looking for the queen? Believe me you will know if the queen is gone because you will have lost part of your colony, too. You can tell the colony size just by watching the comings and goings of the bees. I know how much action I should be seeing because I observe my hives from afar nearly every day. I wonder when he will harvest his first batch of honey. Probably never, now. He is probably skeered of getting his trademark pout altered. What a dolt.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ali Gordon
GOODWOOD FOS & THE LOIRE VALLEY STYLE DIARIES | Ali Gordon & Lydia Millen
maxresdefault.jpg

Ali Gordon
FAT LIPS F1 & HUGE UNBOXING | Ali Gordon & Lydia Millen
maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3