Ali Gordon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit rich considering the pair of them were both struggling over the word "resemblance" in a recent vlog. Ali offered "resemblerment" then Lydia corrected him with "resemberlance"
Long jeans 😜😂 How I would love it if there was suddenly a clothes designer called Jacuzzi Tracksuitii...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Long jeans 😜😂 How I would love it if there was suddenly a clothes designer called Jacuzzi Tracksuitii...
Or Veloury Trombonii

Can anyone else come up with a new designer must-have name....?😜😜

Reactions: 5
I lasted just 5 minutes into his new vlog. Dull and dumb. What is wrong with his mouth? It is like his lips are paralyzed and he can't bring them together. This could be part of the reason he has pronouncing words correctly. Could it be Botox gone wrong?

Reactions: 9
He’s as dull as dish water that lad! To answer his inane question...If I had a field...I would bury all the annoying influencers, surround it with barb wire, then torch it :giggle:;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I watched Ali’s recent video and really, really enjoyed it. It seemed relaxed and gentle and it was interesting listening to him talking about how he is enjoying his experimental approach to photography. He seems very immersed in his hobby and I thought his innovative approach to size and scale was compelling, he made it seem fun. I also enjoyed the rest of the content in Burford because garden centres like this are so inspiring at this challenging time.
The photos of him scaling the camera were thought provoking. Maybe he is trying to scale the heights of his photography with consistent application or perhaps he feels like he is determined to get up and over his present problems. Maybe this tells us that his attitude may be that with consistent application and hard work you are able to conquer adversity. A good message if this is the case.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I watched Ali’s recent video and really, really enjoyed it. It seemed relaxed and gentle and it was interesting listening to him talking about how he is enjoying his experimental approach to photography. He seems very immersed in his hobby and I thought his innovative approach to size and scale was compelling, he made it seem fun. I also enjoyed the rest of the content in Burford because garden centres like this are so inspiring at this challenging time.
The photos of him scaling the camera were thought provoking. Maybe he is trying to scale the heights of his photography with consistent application or perhaps he feels like he is determined to get up and over his present problems. Maybe this tells us that his attitude may be that with consistent application and hard work you are able to conquer adversity. A good message if this is the case.
I enjoyed it at least he filmed himself out and about unlike his wife who just films in the bungalow.

Reactions: 4
I enjoyed it at least he filmed himself out and about unlike his wife who just films in the bungalow.
Yes that’s right, I could have spent the entire day at that beautiful garden centre. I felt his disappointment when the sprinkler didn’t work like it should.

Reactions: 2
Ali, for me - in a few bullet points
* Average looking but his pre-marriage body gave him some extra points.
* Now has legs like a sparrow and getting more ill looking every week.
* Very talented videographer who puts his wife to shame.
* Downtrodden and emasculated by his condescending wife who talks to him like tit.
* Doormat.
* Saliva build up.
* Desperately clinging onto his youth.
* His videos are evidently well planned and thought out doesn’t just chuck a crappy blog together like this wife.
* Straight - although I think he has dabbled and loves to play up to gay audience.
* Comes from a loving stable family and friendship group - something I imagine Lidl is jealous of.
* Nice but dim

Reactions: 15
Pointy headed guy riding a bike while his wife sits in a field sipping wine while her orange brows bask in the sunlight. #globrows

• Haha
Oh goodness. Where to begin? What bugs me the most about this guy is THE MOUTH slack and mind numbing EYE STARE pose. In.most.shots. Don’t get me started on how fuxking short he is. Or pretending to read something. Or calling shoes ‘kicks’, or putting what he thinks is ‘cool’ music to fuxkibg birds in the back yard. How can anyone with half a brain cell not see through this pathetic bullshit? Is he seriously making a living doing this? And inspiring others? I despair for our future generations if this is some kind of ‘role model’.
I can't stand when he starts with "what I'm wearing today....." as he looks at himself and parades his outfit. I just picture him coming out wearing one of Lydiots outfits

• Haha
  • Sick
I can't stand when he starts with "what I'm wearing today....." as he looks at himself and parades his outfit. I just picture him coming out wearing one of Lydiots outfits
An afterthought....he could model intimissimi lingerie for lydiot

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
That face on his "premium vodka" ad, and this is the best shot?

Tyra would not be impressed, and his job is taking selfies 😆

Screenshot_2020-08-18-10-41-50-952_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg

• Haha
WHAT DID I TELL YOU, TATTLERS?

It’s Grand Master Alistair Gordon ... playing chess with his own reflection ... wearing a cowboy hat! 🙄

C890DD43-5EB2-4A1F-9E8B-3D8B1023DAA3.jpeg
C4ED4909-6F3D-40AD-BA03-748F6114D920.jpeg
602937F1-733B-49ED-8628-E5F4288984FD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolute prat getting all bitchy on youtube cause hes being called out for not letting the dg out for a poo because he had to ask Lydia if he could.

• Heart