Ali Gordon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we start a new thread for her husband Ali . Just watched two vlogs and he is soo boring and literally cheesey as fu** omg he might look good, but his personality is awful

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Can we start a new thread for her husband Ali . Just watched two vlogs and he is soo boring and literally cheesey as fu** omg he might look good, but his personality is awful
He's so cringe. His vlogs are so boring and his posts with all that stupid editing...I just don't understand

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh goodness. Where to begin? What bugs me the most about this guy is THE MOUTH slack and mind numbing EYE STARE pose. In.most.shots. Don’t get me started on how fuxking short he is. Or pretending to read something. Or calling shoes ‘kicks’, or putting what he thinks is ‘cool’ music to fuxkibg birds in the back yard. How can anyone with half a brain cell not see through this pathetic bullshit? Is he seriously making a living doing this? And inspiring others? I despair for our future generations if this is some kind of ‘role model’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Seriously though, when I look and listen to him rambling and trying to be all cool, all I see is literally the ray of sunshine between his ears and the back of his head through those dead eyes. He is not attractive. His sexuality is not questionable. I believe he is straight but ‘plays up’ to a gay following because of his ‘look.’ That is why him and Lydia Elise Millen are the perfect pair. Scheming, manipulative liars. Out to make a lazy, quick buck.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh goodness. Where to begin? What bugs me the most about this guy is THE MOUTH slack and mind numbing EYE STARE pose. In.most.shots. Don’t get me started on how fuxking short he is. Or pretending to read something. Or calling shoes ‘kicks’, or putting what he thinks is ‘cool’ music to fuxkibg birds in the back yard. How can anyone with half a brain cell not see through this pathetic bullshit? Is he seriously making a living doing this? And inspiring others? I despair for our future generations if this is some kind of ‘role model’.
OMG do I agree with everything here. He acts like a 15 year old teenager instead of a married 30 year old man. He holds far too much spit in his mouth so I always imagine being covered if he stands too close to whoever he speaks to. His teeth are too big for his head ( and that is saying something because his opinion of himself is way too inflated in my opinion). And I am sorry but I have no sympathy for this stupid man at all and feel he deserves everything the cow Millen throws at him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Someone find the Screengrab of Ali taking a photo of a twig on their porch from Lydia’s stories. Such artistic talent. (Or uhh, he just copies photography styles he sees online...)

Edited to add said photo:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hes bloody spineless what man would plant lavender at 11pm at night IN THE DARK? also I love the fact in most of his IG shots hes wearing a suit like hes off to Carney Wharf when hes actually off upstairs to his office/dressing room #prat

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I remember reading this thinking what an absolute twit waffle.....
🤣😂

this was definitely around the time I started to reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally dislike the Millen Gordon’s but I remember thinking he’s really trying to make this more than it is for the blog 😆

28301008-C5F7-47DC-B84A-29E2A8AE8F1C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I remember reading this thinking what an absolute twit waffle.....
🤣😂

this was definitely around the time I started to reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally dislike the Millen Gordon’s but I remember thinking he’s really trying to make this more than it is for the blog 😆

View attachment 168054
That is hilarious, at least his grammar is better than hers!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I do feel for Ali being married to Lidl but my god he is dull and he lets her walk all over him. His office was the only room in the house I liked as it wasn't trying to be a Cotswold Manor and now he is letting Lidl ruin it.

Reactions: 13
I do feel for Ali being married to Lidl but my god he is dull and he lets her walk all over him. His office was the only room in the house I liked as it wasn't trying to be a Cotswold Manor and now he is letting Lidl ruin it.
She'll be picking his clothes out for him next! Who's mummy's little boy?!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Just incase anyone is wondering...Ali Gordan is Lydia Elise Millens husband. He used to be an electrician but gave it up to become a youtuber/Instagrammer.

Reactions: 13
As Del boy would say he's j
Hes bloody spineless what man would plant lavender at 11pm at night IN THE DARK? also I love the fact in most of his IG shots hes wearing a suit like hes off to Carney Wharf when hes actually off upstairs to his office/dressing room #prat
[/QUOTE
Just incase anyone is wondering...Ali Gordan is Lydia Elise Millens husband. He used to be an electrician but gave it up to become a youtuber/Instagrammer.
A mind numbingly BORING youtuber/instagrammer 💤😂

Reactions: 7
Youtuber/Instagrammer/doormat I used to really enjoy his vlogs but then something happened, Lydia the Boredom Vampire, somehow sucked the life out of him and he became almost like a husk of his former self. I mean what happened? She's turned him into a Polly Pocket!

1593623719090.png
1593623561988.png
1593624855747.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
To catch people up. This thread is for Ali Gordon, husband of Lydia Elise Millen. For many months it was threatened that a rave thread is started for Ali as people were feeling quite sorry for the poor chap. He's a trier, he works hard at his photo skills, has a decent work ethic, or so we thought. Turns out he's pretty much the same as her. Makes it look like they're working when really they are just swanning around, making lists, and ticking things off it such as remembering to visit the toilet, well that's probably not on his list, but I'm pretty sure it's on hers! He is downtrodden, made to dig the garden at 11 pm at night by her highness, in the dark, which she then belittles him by posting photos of said activity on her Instagram stories. We were all feeling sorry for him, poor Ali, he's such a nice guy, but we've realised his vlogs are actually dull as dishwater and no one can seem to make it all the way through one. We can't figure out why he stays, but think it might have to do with the Aston in the driveway, the house/bungalow/old people's home they live in and all the daily freebies. (They must be absolutely hated by the local delivery drivers.) Oh, and he's made to eat only beige food at home and only allowed to eat any other coloured foods once he is out of the house and ordering off a menu for a meal out, which is gratis of course!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
He's so cringe. His vlogs are so boring and his posts with all that stupid editing...I just don't understand
I think the expression is "All the gear and no idea"

I think he'd come across so much better if he was actually himself, instead of trying create this sophisticated country gent persona in his 'dooberry' boots eating posh dinners including 'canopies' and 'amoose booches.' Trying to use all these clever words but just comes across like when Joey from Friends discovered the thesaurus.

My spelling and grammar is by no means always perfect, nor do I believe at all that grammar/spelling etc is an indicator of intelligence. However I use things like spell check or Grammarly before submitting anything work related. But Ali titles a YouTube video 'Fail Forward the UP'S and DOWNS' petty I know but why an apostrophe on one and not the other?!? why not just check?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17