Ali Gordon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hes quite creative and some of his shots/visuals are good he just lacks personality. Although thats probably because his witch of a wife has knocked it out of him.

Reactions: 9
Hes quite creative and some of his shots/visuals are good he just lacks personality. Although thats probably because his witch of a wife has knocked it out of him.
I agree he used to be so good. I suppose he rarely goes anywhere these days so it's a struggle to make content within those four walls. I wonder if she's told him, they love my long vlogs and I just ramble on about anything and he thinks he'll give it a go too?

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Yel

I think he does try more than your average flogger, but he's not got much creativity as he's forever recreating things other people have already done. He must bookmark a tit load.

Reactions: 7
If there was ever an image that summed up the state of white male partners of influencer bloggers I think it would be this one. He’s even got crazed cross eyes. Nice one mate. He’ll be saying epic soon too I don’t doubt.
8EFCE5E8-7106-479D-92F5-D351FA098A68.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I remember reading this thinking what an absolute twit waffle.....
🤣😂

this was definitely around the time I started to reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally dislike the Millen Gordon’s but I remember thinking he’s really trying to make this more than it is for the blog 😆

View attachment 168054
He lists here all the things he fears ...emasculation, unequal parity in the relationship, the negative opinions of others etc. So this was already going on in his head when he married Lydia. This might suggest an existing imbalance that he was already aware of. Lydia clearly wanted to be a ‘double-barrel’ whilst Ali had not considered this until she mooted it as a possibility.
I wonder how this pans out with him at the moment? Since the Globy fiasco he is the only person in the world who will have to suffer the fall out and the flack on a 24 hour basis. He will now have to become therapist, punch-bag, cook, bottle-washer, confidante, eternal supporter, mopper-upper and the one who keeps going steadfastly. It’s a big ask. I am not sure if he is mentally strong enough to weather this cyclone. He may need time out to re-group. I imagine it won’t be easy in Milton Keynes for quite some time. Maybe Ali needs to listen to his inner voice a little more often as he seems quite intuitive at sensing the reality in a situation. If he gives up on her she might have her biggest problem ever.

Reactions: 12
Don't tell him I said this but he is so boring

He thinks he's funny and high-brow when he is really worse than Elaine dancing!

As Del boy would say he's j

A mind numbingly BORING youtuber/instagrammer 💤😂

The ONLY reason he has any followers is because he's gotten them off her! Well, and us, because he's such a dolt. (Ali, that means you have the brain of a carrot that Lydia tried to grow...)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Oh goodness. Where to begin? What bugs me the most about this guy is THE MOUTH slack and mind numbing EYE STARE pose. In.most.shots.
He thinks he's funny and high-brow when he is really worse than the second-hand-embarrassment one gets from Elaine dancing! The ONLY reason he has any followers is because he's gotten them off her! Well, and us, because he's such a dolt. (Ali, that means you have the brain of a carrot that Lydia tried to grow that didn't quite make it...you will have NO career if you two break up.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think he has a case of Stockholm syndrome. He’s been around Lidl for so long he honestly thinks that the world revolves around her and everything she says and does is ‘genius’. He lacks perspective and they both don’t value what they have and achieved through people following them. Do they not realise that without any followers one day, they won’t have any importance or standing on social media? I hope he comes back to the real world with a bump.

Reactions: 8
Ali, what the hell is a opra singer? Do you mean opera? So well to do you you don’t know how to spell such a word 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The interesting bit about the names is that she never ever uses Millen-Gordon herself, as far as I can tell. She’s still Lydia Elise Millen while he’s “Mr Millen-Gordon”. Think she did you over, mate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah Ali has been included in many Long Jeans watches campaigns!
The worst was when they were in Switzerland, all expenses paid and both made fun of the French speaking girl when she made a mistake in English and at the same time they get a shitload of money from the company and they keep butchering the name for years. It's disgusting and they don't deserve the job.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
There are very few qualifications to be a vlogger/ Instagrammer
1. Post decent photos
2. Have something interesting to say
3. Write a grammatical sentence
4. Engaging personality

Keep 'failing forward' Ali!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah Ali has been included in many Long Jeans watches campaigns!
The worst was when they were in Switzerland, all expenses paid and both made fun of the French speaking girl when she made a mistake in English and at the same time they get a shitload of money from the company and they keep butchering the name for years. It's disgusting and they don't deserve the job.
Bit rich considering the pair of them were both struggling over the word "resemblance" in a recent vlog. Ali offered "resemblerment" then Lydia corrected him with "resemberlance"

• Haha
Reactions: 7