Ali Andreea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow or have any gossip on Ali? She’s a 30 something YouTube make artist (and real like make up artist) who seems to have this charmed, Insta perfect life like an amazing expensive apartment, designer everything - unless she’s a renown celeb make-up artist, I’m not sure if she came from money or if her husband is rich otherwise I don’t think her career would pay for her lifestyle

Reactions: 1
Actually hear name is Andreea Ali, not the other way round.
I don't think she is very rich, I think she earns quite good as a make up artist (she works with big brands like Guerlain for example) and her husband is a photographer so they can live good, comfortable life in Paris but they are certainly not very rich. They don't even own an apartment, they are renting it.
I like her a lot, I think she is the most genuine amongst influenzas plus I like her make up skills and her yt videos are quite informative.
The only thing that is worrying me a bit is her pregnancy- I really hope that when the baby is born she won't be just posting baby stuff, as I find it very boring. But of course I do understand her excitement about it.

Reactions: 7
She has a pretty big following on Youtube & IG, celeb, society & actual advertisement makeup jobs. She makes great money & I'm sure her husband does as well. I like her a lot she's a legitimate artist & I love her makeup style.

Reactions: 2
I like her and love the fact that she actually works in the beauty industry.
And I really enjoy her vlogs driving around Paris as well as showing us what's available in department stores / drugstores.

As her YT name is ‘Ali Andreea’ I sometimes think of her as Ali! Can’t seem to edit the title though

I agree, I like her content - I wish she would post more lifestyle or vlog content around Paris though, that’s my own complaint. She capture Paris in such a nice way

Yes, her Paris vlogs are great to watch, I liked especially the apartment hunting last year. She seems to be so down to earth and normal- unlike so many of influenzas out there.

Reactions: 4
i've never seen someone complain about their baby as much as she does... jesus christ, every day stories how hard life is with babies... she can't have instagramworthy holiday with this baby o_O

Well at least she’s being honest, having a child changes your life and it’s nice to see someone who isn’t 24/7 gushing about motherhood and shows the other side of it for many women which is how hard and rolling it is

I enjoy her content (both on IG & YT) even as the baby i can mostly skip through. I like her Paris vlogs and what clothes she buy tho we are totally different body shape but she shows a lot of COS which i love too.
Her features make her look older than she really is and she knows it - she did mention this before. I mean not that is my biz or shd bother anyone but I noticed that lol thats all. Like at times she look more mature than her hubs.

I don't like how she shows her son all the time and, frankly, exploits him. He can't consent to that.

Also she's a bit narcissistic in that she's always posting "candid" (which are totally staged lol) videos and pics of herself and the baby, showing how she's such an amazing mom *sarcasm.* Like are these pics really about "family time" or are these pics about YOU, Ali? :rolleyes: Or she'll intentionally have her baby in the room while she's filming (even though she has a babysitter?), so that when the baby inevitably makes noises, she can stop in the middle of filming a video to make a comment about being a mother, etc. It's actually kind of unprofessional.

Last edited:
I wonder why she always keep saying my assistant my assistant , she never mentions her name , except only one time where she accidentally said my Assistant Antonia , I went to check people she follows and I found her Antonia 👮🏻‍♀️😎,obviously she is also a make up artist and has her own page on IG , I think it would have been kind if Andreea did not keep her assistant anonymous and show her some support ( unless they have a certain deal)

I used to really like her, but with time it appears that so many of her 'favorite' products were influenced by the names of the brands or sponsorships (or the hope there'd be some in the future), that I don't really trust her opinions.

Also, although I like her signature makeup look, I'd expect more experimenting from a makeup artist, but she appears to always use the same techniques for everyone and every look, which slightly puts me off.

All that being said, I still follow her, but ignore the overpriced products she always mentions and links :cautious:

Hehe yes I see your point 🫣😃she keeps saying « you guys « this 500 bucks hand cream is so good 🤣🤣🤣 Im not sure who is she referring to , for her anything expensive is nice and AHHMAZING , UNBELIEVABLE , PERFECTION 🙈

I've followed Andeera for years. She's Romanian living in Paris. Her fashion style is very classic, and slightly boring but I enjoy her content.