Alfie Deyes #8 Condom hat, kendama twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tit My mates, no vlogmas tonight as Frag has been super jet lagged...................

I recall him saying he beat the jet lag? bleeping bellend.

Reactions: 10
Aww is it because hes not been getting the amount of views hes been after. All that 'make sure you watch at 5pm and I will upload at 5pm on the dot everyday...well I will TRY to upload at 5pm everyday' nonsense hasn't worked hes still got rubbish viewing figures. 😆

Reactions: 7
Jetlag he came back a week ago god he's pathetic.
Isn't he! I remember the first 2 days after I flew back from the US I was pretty shitted up. I mean we flew at 4pm florida time and landed about 5am england time. that tit confuses your body. but after a week! come on alfie! grow up. Also I thought him playing with his Kendama and ignoring Zoe when she was talking to him in her vlog yesterday was so childish and rude towards her.

Reactions: 4
Isn't he! I remember the first 2 days after I flew back from the US I was pretty shitted up. I mean we flew at 4pm florida time and landed about 5am england time. that tit confuses your body. but after a week! come on alfie! grow up. Also I thought him playing with his Kendama and ignoring Zoe when she was talking to him in her vlog yesterday was so childish and rude towards her.
He is rude he's got no respect for her.

Reactions: 8
He’s probably just tired from snowboarding and choosing a crimbo tree, the poor goofy little lamb.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.