Alfie Deyes #8 Condom hat, kendama twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Oh how the mighty have fallen - lost 30k subs in a week and hasn't even had a million combined views over the last 30 days.

Thank duck he stopped caring about numbers the moment his started to go tits up. The Zoella advent calendar is still giving back 😆

Reactions: 16
Oh how the mighty have fallen - lost 30k subs in a week and hasn't even had a million views over the last 30 days.

Thank duck he stopped caring about numbers the moment his started to go tits up. The Zoella advent calendar is still giving back 😆
The year of content ♄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Isn't he! I remember the first 2 days after I flew back from the US I was pretty shitted up. I mean we flew at 4pm florida time and landed about 5am england time. that tit confuses your body. but after a week! come on alfie! grow up. Also I thought him playing with his Kendama and ignoring Zoe when she was talking to him in her vlog yesterday was so childish and rude towards her.
Alfie gets jet lag going to Greece. He gets jet lag turning the clocks back ! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Alfie gets jet lag going to Greece. He gets jet lag turning the clocks back ! 🙄
Surely it’s an excuse not to upload because of the lost subs? I assume that’s why both of them didn’t want to commit to doing it because they knew it would affect their subscriber numbers etc

Reactions: 7
Surely it’s an excuse not to upload because of the lost subs? I assume that’s why both of them didn’t want to commit to doing it because they knew it would affect their subscriber numbers etc
He bust his camera snowboarding 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 4
His views are so damn low! 😂😂 It shouldn’t make me this happy but it really does đŸ€—. Delusional ass that he is, he’ll find a way to say it’s really not bc people don’t give a tit about him.. Also, I just find it really pathetic that when he doesn’t upload, neither does she, what’s her damn excuse? I know she said she’d see how she feels.. yadda yadda yadda

Reactions: 6
His views are so damn low! 😂😂 It shouldn’t make me this happy but it really does đŸ€—. Delusional ass that he is, he’ll find a way to say it’s really not bc people don’t give a tit about him.. Also, I just find it really pathetic that when he doesn’t upload, neither does she, what’s her damn excuse? I know she said she’d see how she feels.. yadda yadda yadda
Just waiting on the "I LOVE having such small community. I don't even care about numbers" And then 2 minutes later going on about his numbers

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He's not uploaded a vlog for two days then wonders why he's views are crap. Cant keep a promise can you alf? letting your fans down AGAIN

Reactions: 9
Not only is his content (and Zoe’s content utter crap), but they have respect for their viewers in that they don’t commit to what they say, or have an upload schedule or take it seriously anymore. They don’t respect the viewers, so why on earth would people commit their time to people who don’t have a scrap of respect in return.

They’ve taken the viewers for granted for too long and it’s coming to an end now, especially for Alfie, but Zoe won’t be far behind given she never uploads really anyway anymore.

Reactions: 15
Not only is his content (and Zoe’s content utter crap), but they have respect for their viewers in that they don’t commit to what they say, or have an upload schedule or take it seriously anymore. They don’t respect the viewers, so why on earth would people commit their time to people who don’t have a scrap of respect in return.

They’ve taken the viewers for granted for too long and it’s coming to an end now, especially for Alfie, but Zoe won’t be far behind given she never uploads really anyway anymore.
100% agree. Also the one time of year her fans enjoy her vlogs the most and she cant be arsed to commit properly to vlogmas. Comes up with the MH excuse so she can upload whenever she feels like it and her minions wont like to question her.

Reactions: 6
The secrets out
When is he bringing back his not-podcast? I remember him saying he had big plans for it but he always says this for everything he does; which doesn’t mean much coming from Elf. We’re still waiting on his 90 day results...

They’re both not really trying with Vlogmas this year but the one thing Alfie has been consistent in all his Vlogmas videos (to date) is mention or feature Future’s Elf at least once. I bet he has that planned for all his remaining Vlogmas video- to mention or show off Future’s Elf not-merchandise. It’s the ONLY thing in his life that is of some importance to him.. which is embarrassing since it’s an overpriced, ripped off, try-hard merchandise for the confused consumer who is trying to be a skater boi/environmentalist/and a kendama expert at once. The way all really great business models are formed. Be vague and confusing as possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They’re both not really trying with Vlogmas this year but the one thing Alfie has been consistent in all his Vlogmas videos (to date) is mention or feature Future’s Elf at least once. I bet he has that planned for all his remaining Vlogmas video- to mention or show off Future’s Elf not-merchandise. It’s the ONLY thing in his life that is of some importance to him.. which is embarrassing since it’s an overpriced, ripped off, try-hard merchandise for the confused consumer who is trying to be a skater boi/environmentalist/and a kendama expert at once. The way all really great business models are formed. Be vague and confusing as possible.
If you think about it, flogging crappy merchandise online is really all he’s been consistent with for years. Before this recent attempt to ‘age up’ we had years of ‘PB merch’ drops, each painstakingly designed (“logo there”) softer (‘so soft it’s ridiculous guys’) and more ‘exclusive’ then the last (“we will never make more of the purple hoodies again!”) than the last... it being Alfie there was only the vaguest brand identity. Did the logo change at some point ? He threw out such random stuff...the ‘sorry about my hair’ beanie he ripped off a viewer, that god awful calendar - as an ‘exclusive.’ It was such a transparent way to make money off any old tat. And the Sugg life ‘collaboration’? Lol

Wow I’m amazed I’ve managed to reminisce about PB merch... But it’s funny how Alfie wants to be seen as photographer/videographer/podcaster/inspirational speaker/Fortune 500 CEO whatever ... but realistically if you looked at money earned and time spent on any of these pursuits, I think shilling junk to 12 years olds may be the closest he’s ever come to a job ...

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.