Alfie Deyes #7 Joe Sugg's sister's boyfriend/housemate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catching up, why does Alfie say “his cctv team” are looking at the footage their camera picked up of the burglar? Surely it’s just the employees of the home security company or whatever? Why’s he gotta make it sound like he has an entire unit of secret service agents dedicated to his security, like a member of the royal family? Any excuse to make himself sound important. 🙄
More likely its the staff in the office 😊

It must be personalised right ? Christ.
forget privacy and safety, if you have a personalised number plate that cringey you should really be keeping it to yourself. Though then what’s the point of getting one ?.... they don’t call it a ‘vanity plate’ for nothing...
I don't think its personalized it has too many numbers/letters etc.

Reactions: 3
Is it worth getting a Ranger Rover if it’s always breaking down. Considering it’s a fairly new car too. It’s like clockwork when they have to take it in for maintenance or something is wrong with it. I’m surprised they didn’t have Holly there to change a tire or be there for emotional support.

Did anyone catch Alfie saying how Zoe has a “meeting” at the office so they need to hurry back after having a leisurely lunch at the Christmas tree place? I didn’t know wreath making (most likely gifted) is considered a meeting? Alfie’s ability to take the most trivial things and make it sound super important is really astounding. He seems the type to pat himself on the head for brushing his teeth (2x) that day...

Also, no matter how much Alfie tries to sell us that kendamas are fun, you can’t tell me it’s more interesting than say playing a mobile game on your phone or a Nintendo Switch. But maybe because of how his tiny brain works, “simple” toys are more befitting for him. I bet he’s been whacked by the kendama ball several times in his face too, his large head is the perfect target.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it worth getting a Ranger Rover if it’s always breaking down. Considering it’s a fairly new car too. It’s like clockwork when they have to take it in for maintenance or something is wrong with it. I’m surprised they didn’t have Holly there to change a tire or be there for emotional support.

Did anyone catch Alfie saying how Zoe has a “meeting” at the office so they need to hurry back after having a leisurely lunch at the Christmas tree place? I didn’t know wreath making (most likely gifted) is considered a meeting? Alfie’s ability to take the most trivial things and make it sound super important is really astounding. He seems the type to pat himself on the head for brushing his teeth (2x) that day...

Also, no matter how much Alfie tries to sell us that kendamas are fun, you can’t tell me it’s more interesting than say playing a mobile game on your phone or a Nintendo Switch. But maybe because of how his tiny brain works, “simple” toys are more befitting for him. I bet he’s been whacked by the kendama ball several times in his face too, his large head is the perfect target.
yeah the wreath making class sounded like a very important meeting. such hard work

Does a thread shut down after a certain number of posts/pages?
I'm not sure.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

It probably keeps breaking down because they don't take care of it properly. I remember in one vlog it alerted zoe saying something like 100 miles til something (I cant remember what) and she said 'oh well I don't know what that means' and just ignored it.

Does a thread shut down after a certain number of posts/pages?
No I think a MOD locks it and a new thread gets started. Im voting for 'alfie deyes condom hat kendama twit' as next thread title.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
No I think a MOD locks it and a new thread gets started. Im voting for 'alfie deyes condom hat kendama twit' as next thread title.
I think we have to start a new one ourselves (it says to do this at the bottom of the page above the reply box). I've just looked at how to do it and I'm scared... Is anyone up for it?

We have some great title suggestions above.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.