Alfie Deyes #5 What a ducking moron!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when he did Release the Hounds with Marcus and Joe. He was the only one not able to outrun the dogs and got taken down with a pathetic cry 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"100m is longer than I thought." How long did you think it was Alfie, 50m? Also Mr big time runner can't remember what a running track is called, and says his class was the best at running. So he was a super serious runner for his school class. Wow!!
Poor old Alfie is amazed at Logan's sports day idea, because he doesn't understand how people come up with interesting ideas. He probably bought several books on how to have an idea, but couldn't be bothered reading them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
"100m is longer than I thought." How long did you think it was Alfie, 50m? Also Mr big time runner can't remember what a running track is called, and says his class was the best at running. So he was a super serious runner for his school class. Wow!!
Poor old Alfie is amazed at Logan's sports day idea, because he doesn't understand how people come up with interesting ideas. He probably bought several books on how to have an idea, but couldn't be bothered reading them.
Wonder how long it is until he has a brutish youtuber sports day for charity

But only invites the people he perceives as weak so that he can come out on top (ala Fraser and Alex podcast)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
His goofy face when running 😆
Say what you like about this twit, he does put a smile on your face... (for all the wrong reasons).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So I’ve just watched Logan Paul’s video.

No wonder Alfie wanted in. It’s for charity but it started out giving anyone that beat him 100k 😂😂 should have known.

He mentioned all the people that had messaged him about it, no mention of alfred. Even jay from tgfbro got mentioned hahahaha

Reactions: 5
His mate Steve looks like he’s on that regenerate charities latest project a bike ride. Sure it was him in the stories?!

Reactions: 1
"Apparently that track is really bad to run on, so that means I'll be even faster!" ... do it again elsewhere and find out? Don't just assume

I know where he is... Usain Bolt's house.
If he had smaller teeth he might be more aerodynamic and shave another second off his time. Just like if he wore the right shoes, ran 100m instead of 110. Ran on a better track.

He’ll be doing sub 8 seconds before we know it and that’s with no training whatsoever.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If he had smaller teeth he might be more aerodynamic and shave another second off his time. Just like if he wore the right shoes, ran 100m instead of 110. Ran on a better track.

He’ll be doing sub 8 seconds before we know it and that’s with no training whatsoever.
His teeth cross the finish line 5 secs before the rest of him does.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

And to top it all off, didn't wear a hat

Justifying his ad for Mini by saying he's owned one for 6 years. Nah, ya girlfriend has.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.