Alfie Deyes #5 What a ducking moron!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who even takes let alone posts pictures like that šŸ˜­ if I asked my mates to take pictures like that of me Iā€™d be laughed at! He thinks heā€™s so edgy and fancies himself thinking heā€™s a model šŸ¤®
Omg he actually does think he is a model. Itā€™s sickening and hurts my eyes.

Reactions: 4
Om Alfie post they were speculating. Last comment however, is my favourite [emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@GossWhore i came here to post this šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I donā€™t know if Iā€™m more disturbed by the fact that this is the most romantic picture Iā€™ve seen on Alfieā€™s grid in a long time,
Or by Zoeā€™s hand reaching up from the floor trying to break up this special moment. šŸ™„
I assume sheā€™s in the dog bed and isnā€™t allowed on the furniture.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 27255

Heā€™s probably looking at a donut in a shop window display.
My caption for anything to do with Alfie on twitter.
ā€œOh duck right offā€
'Guys I have just discovered something licherally sick and super exciting. When I looked in the mirror at my savage hoodie the words and letters were licherally completely different. They didn't say Futures Elf AT ALL. Guys I'm thinking it might be a secret code or something. Should I make a new conspiracy vid about it?'

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What happened to his bestie Chai? Seems he's a full-time Twitch streamer now but doesn't look like he's one of the boyz these days?
Wow I totally forgot about this guy. Where did he go? He seemed more palatable than the Steves and seans. ...or maybe I'm just looking back with rose tinted glasses.

@GossWhore i came here to post this [emoji1787][emoji1787]
I donā€™t know if Iā€™m more disturbed by the fact that this is the most romantic picture Iā€™ve seen on Alfie grid in a long time,
Or by Zoeā€™s hand reaching up from the floor trying to break up this special moment. [emoji849]
I assume sheā€™s in the dog bed and isnā€™t allowed on the furniture.
I'm more disturbed that you seem to be living in my head and not paying me rent [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] We really are the same witch but Forreal BBHMM

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Just get a life Alfie. Do something, anything, just something vaguely interesting. Nobody cares about your puzzles and kendamas specially ordered from the US (another hobby that has gone out the window, because they havenā€™t been seen in months) or any other crap you buy to try and pretend to be quirky and edgy by buying stuff that isnā€™t mainstream. Itā€™s all so fake. He doesnā€™t actually have any hobbies or interests, nothing to define him as a person.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
B92764EC-93A3-445A-941B-A84BA2D47A67.jpeg

I swear I would have him under that water in a heartbeat if I was poppy and I saw this online.
What is she doing with those glasses is this a joke šŸ˜
Sheā€™s being paid to ā€œinfluenceā€ and Iā€™m gonna be harsh here... Iā€™m not inspired poppy, Iā€™m not inspired šŸ˜
Iā€™m not clicking anything that sheā€™s swiping or linking.
She looks like Alfieā€™s mum and Alfie looks like a gurning teenage sitting with his mum for a family photo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Motorbikes now šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

And running... ā€œfeel like Iā€™m homeā€ duck off and go play on your halfpipe or use that massive pogo stick you bought
First time Iā€™ve felt home in 9 years...... and him going ā€œyou donā€™t get to see your friends everydayā€ errr yes you do, youā€™ve hired the majority of them

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haha heā€™s too scared to skateboard. Motor biking wonā€™t last long

Does he think heā€™s some documentary maker now?

Is he pretending Logan Paul invited him to some charity day but he canā€™t make it?? Iā€™m confused. Thereā€™s no way Logan invited him. Lichee ally anything to include Loganā€™s name in his vlog.

Alfie thinking heā€™s more athletic than Logan is bleeping hilarious

He said he was too busy and couldnā€™t go
Then said he would go if he can do under 12 seconds.

Which one is it? He wonā€™t ever do anything that might make him look bad, but actually consistantly makes himself look awful

Walked into that running track expecting some huge welcome party because Alfred has entered the building. His ego is off the Richter scale

As usual, Alfie thinks throwing money into expensive gear will make him better

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
LOL for someone who claims to be an Olympic athlete in athletics back in primary school, he doesn't even know what track spikes are? Right...

• Haha
He couldnā€™t even keep up with Zoeā€™s running.. he was massively out of breath but now he claims to be some amazing runner? Ok Alfie, ok.

• Haha
He couldnā€™t even keep up with Zoeā€™s running.. he was massively out of breath but now he claims to be some amazing runner? Ok Alfie, ok.
He did four lots of 100m sprints over a fairly big space of time... ten minute breaks in between and was totally wiped out. It was all the water heā€™d drunk.

He wasnā€™t even running the right distance?!? Every blog he loses a brain cell Iā€™m sure

Talks pure tit! Logan would wipe the floor with him.
If you mentioned Alfred to Logan heā€™d probably be like who???
Oh that geeky kid that sat in the corner on his own blogging at the boxing match

He knows Logan will wipe the floor with him hence heā€™s already making excuses. Heā€™d probably deliberately break his ankle on the skate ramp just to get out of it. He does still have a skate ramp doesnā€™t he?? Only Iā€™ve not seen him skate it once yet??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"I can show you video of me leapin over 5 lorries on Blue Peter if you like" is all I heard and the image of Jay running that motorbike straight into the wall on Inbetweeners is all that came to mind when I saw the first couple mins of the new video. Such a try hard, and always failing. Everything is always total bull. And I get so embarrassed for him when he's nervously cackling to somene new about a topic he knows nothing of.šŸ„“

He says " That guy was so lovely, love when people have a business and they're so passionate about what they do".. wish that could be you huh? too bad Alf.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.