Alfie Deyes #5 What a ducking moron!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also got a mouse, keyboard, cushion etc etc and not one mention that it was an ad
I hate him. My dad has the same keyboard mouse and case to the pc that light up and works damn hard for his money to buy those things.

If I had the time I would do a 5 bar gate tally on how often they eat out or order in.

No wonder Zoe was throwing so much food away from their cupboards a few weeks back!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Yeah, but their merch isn’t quite so tragic, and they do at least have the real brand of Sidemen.
I always find merch a little bit cringey but I think the sidemen merch is quite decent. I like their logo, the crest thing.

Reactions: 3
A CONTROLLER FOR A Drone WHICH HE DOESN'T HAVE
Urgh

In his words something about it being high tech drone that he wants .. You need to wear a goggle and you can see it first person blah blah.. you fly it and you see what the drone sees

but HE DOES NOT HAVE A DRONE YET

I REPEAT ... A CONTROLLER for a toy he doesn't yet have

I don't have words .. just another piece of crap he's bought

Oh he's going to plug that crap into his laptop, and play on a simulator of a drone FOR 20,30,40,50,100 HOURS (he licherally said that) so that he can practice flying a drone. Before he buys a drone

maybe it's going get him REAL HIGH ... Something his gf can't

There is no reason he doesn’t have it yet
Knowing him he could buy it and have it shipped within 24 hours

He just wants it for free
So he is shouting out what kind of drone he so desperately wants over and over and over again on his stories to get the company’s attention
And he’ll get it send for free

He did it with his €3000 camera
Constantly asking “his fans” who are 12 and have no idea about how camera works “ohhh which one should I buy guys.. I reaaallly want to buy this one, any of you like it? Let me know ur thoughts on it!”
And then ... tadaaaa... he had an ad up with the camera 2 weeks later

Usually when YouTubers go on and on about what they “wish” to buy or try to get people to interact about the product
It’s to get it for free

If he wants something he can buy it
How much tit, and cheap little wooden toys does he buy on amazon prime that’s at his house next day???
But expensive cameras and drones he just needs to “discuss” with his viewers for ages on social media
... oh.... ok.....

• Angry
Reactions: 17
There is no reason he doesn’t have it yet
Knowing him he could buy it and have it shipped within 24 hours

He just wants it for free
So he is shouting out what kind of drone he so desperately wants over and over and over again on his stories to get the company’s attention
And he’ll get it send for free

He did it with his €3000 camera
Constantly asking “his fans” who are 12 and have no idea about how camera works “ohhh which one should I buy guys.. I reaaallly want to buy this one, any of you like it? Let me know ur thoughts on it!”
And then ... tadaaaa... he had an ad up with the camera 2 weeks later

Usually when YouTubers go on and on about what they “wish” to buy or try to get people to interact about the product
It’s to get it for free

If he wants something he can buy it
How much tit, and cheap little wooden toys does he buy on amazon prime that’s at his house next day???
But expensive cameras and drones he just needs to “discuss” with his viewers for ages on social media
... oh.... ok.....

Didn’t know that, what a slimy little wanker. Fekniff Deyes, you’re too scared to marry lol miss personality droid and you’re a cheap scans ad well? Disgusting
Has joe got a gifted PC as well?
Thst Joe is an immature little git. Dianne now advertising so they’re damned.

Yes! 🤣 Alfie Deyes #6 The Annoying Thicko!
Says it all

Zoe Slug and her filthy hair

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.