Alfie Deyes #4 A poorly made GTA character

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the Dianne's birthday vlog (Joe's) and about 2minutes of Alfie's before boredom set in. Poor neighbours with that half pipe - regular crashing sounds and shrieking at all hours. They don't work either so the silliness isn't just confined to weekends (still annoying) plus Alfie said he'd been up for an early morning skate on it. It's like the lameist cringe version of Jackass. At least we know his interest will wane soon so the half pipe will just get abandoned and fall into disrepair like everything else.

Reactions: 8
Well considering he just sits on it and can't skate, I highly doubt he will ever use and as for early mornings, has he ever got up before 11. Once his "friends" get bored of it they will go back to actual skate parks and that will be the half-pipe left to rot.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It must be truly horrific to live next to these adult children, having noisy neighbours is no joke.

I’m astounded they haven’t had the water slide out this week, probably waiting for a new one to arrive.

Reactions: 5
It must be truly horrific to live next to these adult children, having noisy neighbours is no joke.

I’m astounded they haven’t had the water slide out this week, probably waiting for a new one to arrive.
He will have probably ordered a new even bigger swimming pool as well that will turn up and require all his “friends” to come and build it for him as well. Take a day to fill and all done just in time for it starting raining.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The trampoline has pigeon tit all over it. Will the skate ramp end the same way?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The trampoline has pigeon tit all over it. Will the skate ramp end the same way?
What's the betting they'll get some local graffiti artist to come and do artwork on the ramp to disguise the inevitable pigeon tit... and document it "for the 'gram"

Reactions: 8
I'm still wishing they'd get in trouble for not having permission to put the half pipe in.. You'd definitely need that here.

I wish there'd be so much noise that complaints would cause a disruption and it would bring police out to find it but it's hardly a party what with his total of about 2.5 friends ( I consider Sean the other half because he's not really a mate, yet is or has to be because of Poppy/ to piggyback off Zalfie). Yet still loud enough I'm sure.

So what about that pool from last summer? that longer one, was it left out there to rot too or is it gone? I've known people to have those kinds of nice above ground pools for 10+ years because they maintain it and it gives back in return. If Alfie realized his arms and hands do in fact work on things like the pool, they wouldn't be wasting money every summer on them.

Reactions: 3
I'm still wishing they'd get in trouble for not having permission to put the half pipe in.. You'd definitely need that here.

I wish there'd be so much noise that complaints would cause a disruption and it would bring police out to find it but it's hardly a party what with his total of about 2.5 friends ( I consider Sean the other half because he's not really a mate, yet is or has to be because of Poppy/ to piggyback off Zalfie). Yet still loud enough I'm sure.

So what about that pool from last summer? that longer one, was it left out there to rot too or is it gone? I've known people to have those kinds of nice above ground pools for 10+ years because they maintain it and it gives back in return. If Alfie realized his arms and hands do in fact work on things like the pool, they wouldn't be wasting money every summer on them.
It got taken down not long ago, you could see the huge patch of dead ground in the background of some other vlog I think

Reactions: 4
Yeah the pool died a slow death from being outdoors and uncovered most of the year. It met the same fate as all of the nice gadgets that Alfie and Zoe have been gifted. I guess it is a goal of the Zalfie clan to contribute to landfill waste as much as possible.

I don't know when the kayak charity race is but Alfie is being really dumb if he thinks he can just wing it without any proper training. This isn't like his 90 day challenge, which we all know how dedicated he has been to his regime for getting shredded... It's like looking at the same exact body from pre-90 day challenge. So.much.progress.

Yeah the pool died a slow death from being outdoors and uncovered most of the year. It met the same fate as all of the nice gadgets that Alfie and Zoe have been gifted. I guess it is a goal of the Zalfie clan to contribute to landfill waste as much as possible.

I don't know when the kayak charity race is but Alfie is being really dumb if he thinks he can just wing it without any proper training. This isn't like his 90 day challenge, which we all know how dedicated he has been to his regime for getting shredded... It's like looking at the same exact body from pre-90 day challenge. So.much.progress.
Then you get Alfie banging on about yoh I love that Starbucks gave me a paper straw.

• Haha
  • Heart
I know that one of their garages has been turned into a "gym"🙄, and I'm thinking they must have another garage somewhere on that property... I'm betting it's full of crap they've bought and never used, a graveyard for their impulse buys. They never mention giving stuff to charity or taking things to the tip, so where are all these unused things going🤔🤔

Reactions: 1
I know that one of their garages has been turned into a "gym"🙄, and I'm thinking they must have another garage somewhere on that property... I'm betting it's full of crap they've bought and never used, a graveyard for their impulse buys. They never mention giving stuff to charity or taking things to the tip, so where are all these unused things going🤔🤔
They’ve got a cellar where all the tit goes I’m sure they’ve said?

Reactions: 1
They’ve got a cellar where all the tit goes I’m sure they’ve said?
There are doors outside of house that are quite small, and they go below the house into the cellar, we saw a glimpse of inside in a vlog once and it was piled high with shite. I also assume Alfie’s “spare house” 😡😡 upstairs where he doesn't show us is full of tit. The loft will be full of tit, I think mainly Christmas decorations. Presumably Zoe has loaded up the rooms at the top of the house she used to have as her office with tit and PO Box crap. They just own so much...stuff.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
There are doors outside of house that are quite small, and they go below the house into the cellar, we saw a glimpse of inside in a vlog once and it was piled high with shite. I also assume Alfie’s “spare house” 😡😡 upstairs where he doesn't show us is full of tit. The loft will be full of tit, I think mainly Christmas decorations. Presumably Zoe has loaded up the rooms at the top of the house she used to have as her office with tit and PO Box crap. They just own so much...stuff.

View attachment 17397
Yes they do. You never hear either of them say we're just going to the charity shop to take some stuff we don't need, or we're doing a tip run to get rid of some crap. The pair of them live in cloud cuckoo land and have no idea of anything adult related. I'd be surprised if they even know there was a tip you could take your crap to🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.